I'm With the Band.

Waiting room.

Chapter 20

Remi’s POV

Sitting in the waiting room of the hospital next to Mitchi, I felt like all hell had broke loose and I was the one who had released it. Mitchi tensed, and I could see her bite down on her lip out of the corner of my eye.

“And I said.
Romeo take me
Somewhere we can
Be alone. I’ve been
Wait-”

“Hello?” Mitchi spoke into the phone quietly, her voice cracking. She turned to me.

“Um. Will you be okay for a few minutes on your own? I need to take this.”

I nodded and shooed her off with a simple hand movement. I stood up after she left, and started pacing back and forth.

He had better be okay. I few minutes later, a nurse came in and tapped me on the shoulder.

“Uh… Miss. Are you by any chance the girl who came in with the car accident boy?” I nodded becoming fearful of what she might say.

“Well miss I have some news. The you gentleman is-”

Mitchi’s POV
I leaning against the outside wall of the hospital talking to Derek. I could hear my brother in the background.

“Do you know if he’s going to? You know. Croak?” he asked me.

“I don’t know we’ve been waiting her for almost.” I looked down at my hello kitty watch, “four hours now.”

“Oh.”

“Can I talk to my brother for a sec.?” I asked.

I figures he should know how Remi was holing up.

“Sure thing Hun. Here you go.”

I heard Derek call Gabe over and then the exchanging of the phone.

“Hello? Mitchi?”

“Yeah, hey you okay?”

“Not sure, how’s-”

“Remi. About a moment away from breaking sown, and becoming a nervous crying fit.”

I heard someone run up next to me, and glanced over at Remi.

She was smiling.

“Kyle’s going to be okay. He just needs a little rest, but no serious damage was shown on the test results.

She screamed with happiness, and hugged me tightly. I smiled faintly thinking that it was mostly my fault anyway. I handed her my cell when she stopped hugging me.

“Gabe. Talk to him.” She nodded and put the phone to her ear.

“He’s going to be fine.” she said happily into the phone.

He said something back, and Remi frowned.

“No. I’m not letting you so that.”

A pause.

“No Gabe you’re not doing that.”

She flipped the phone closed and handed it back to me.

“He said he’s going to go after whoever hit Kyle.” I shook my head.

“He may think it’s the right thing to do, but trust me he won’t do something that pointless, and stupid.”

“I hope you’re right.” she replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it. The next one will be out in about 15-20 minutes!