I'm With the Band.

I've missed you.

Chapter 22

Remi’s POV

I let out a small yelp as Kyle cam at me. He pushed me back onto the bed and thoughts of what would happen raced though my mind. Suddenly he started laughing and hugged me tightly.

“I missed you Mimi.” he said using my old nickname.

“Uh… I’ve missed you too?” I said raising an eyebrow at him.

He hugged me tighter. After a few minutes like that, us just laughing, on the bed, with him hugging me, we heard the sound of a vehicle.

“They’re back…” I said, trying to sit up.

I heard the doors of the car open and close. As I dew to stand up, Kyle grabbed me into another hug. I fell backwards from being unbalanced, making Kyle fall off of the bed.

In the process, my shirt snagged on the edge of the bed frame, and ripped up the side. I gasped, and quickly tried to fix it, though I only made it worse. Kyle glanced over at me from the floor and did a draw-drop. He played down on the floor and turned his head away from me.

“I’m going to pretend I new saw that.” he said sounding overly happy. Then some one knocked on the door of the room.

“Remi, we’re back Hun- you okay?” Gabe’s voice said from the other side of the door. I watched as the doorknob started to turn. Gabriel tried opening the door, but since it was still locked, he couldn’t.

“Remi, you in there?”

He tried again. that’s when I noticed the lock was coming loose. The door opened and Gabriel stood there, mouth open at the scene before him.

“WHAT THE HELL?” he said sounding mad. Very mad.