I'm With the Band.

Check list.

Chapter 23

Gabe’s POV

The nerve of that kid. I ran over to Remi and picked her up bridal style.

“What the hell is your problem?” I yelled at Kyle. He looked utterly profound.

“Dude it’s not what it looks like… I… it caught on the bed frame.” Kyle stuttered backing away from me. I set Remi on the bed and advanced toward him.

“Gabe he’s telling the truth.” Remi said it me, by this tome Mitchi and Derek were at the door, marveled at the scene before them. I threw my shirt as Remi, and she immediately put it on.

“Are you meaning to tell me that that head board ripper her shirt, and the door jest happened to be locked, and Kyle was in here lying there on the floor. All by coincidence?” I asked, directing my question at Remi, while pointing at the head board.

“Yes.” she said in a small voice. I nodded my head, and walked out the door. I heard Remi call my name a few times, but didn’t turn around. I needed time to think.

Remi’s POV

Well that went great. (notice the sarcasm). My boyfriend thinks I almost cheated on him, and then stalks out of the room like a mad man, I can’t blame him thought, because that’s what it looked like, though I think he should be able to trust me by now.

By this time it was almost dark, and every one was settled in. Kyle left well Mitchi and Derek took him home after he little ‘incident.’ They were staying at his house tonight because they didn’t was to drive back in the rain.

Oh did I forget to mention that it was pouring out again, and had been since Gabe left. I went back inside after calling for Gabe like he was a dog. I went straight to our room and was determined to stay awake until Gabe got back. I changed and grabbed his I-Pod and deck and sat on our bed.

Gabriel’s POV

When I got back, Remi was asleep and was clutching my pillow like there was no tomorrow, I changed into my pajama bottoms after drying off. I grabbed at my pillow, and her eyes shot open.

“You came back.” she whispered. I nodded and she jumped at me. She hugged me, and then she slapped me. Yup she slapped me.

“I would never cheat on you. Don’t you trust me?” she asked with her arms still wrapped around my neck.

“I’m a guy. It is in our genes to think of that first. I do trust you it’s just hard to see him around you like that.” I said and pulled her closer to me.

“You’re very cold.” she said and tried to move away. I just moved with her until I was laying down on my side.

“Remi do you trust me?” I asked her. She nodded and moved my deck off of the bed. I got under the blankets and puller her close to me, and then I fell asleep.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

NEXT WEEK

Gabriel’s POV

Remi, Derek, Mitchi, and I just got back from camping. We were currently at Derek’s house well more like mansion. His mother is loaded.

“I DECLARE A POOL PARTY!” Mitchi yelled. I laughed ans went to Derek’s room to get swim trunks. Derek follow and got a pair for himself too.

“So… how’s dating my sister?” I asked him, and he blushed. I laughed and he blushed even more.

“Well you know…” he said looking down.

“Um.. Well no I don’t. I mean she is my sister.” I said and laughed.

“Well how is dating Remi doing?” he asked me, and this time it was my turn to blush, and his turn to laugh.

“To tell you the truth, it’s great. I think I really found the one Derek really, Remi is the one for me.” I said as I walked out of the bathroom. He just nodded his head and got a devilish smile on his face.

“What?” I asked, suddenly curious.

“Want to freak the girls out?” he asked.

“Yeah! What do we do?”

Mitchi’s POV

“Remi come on.” I yelled trying to drag her out of the gazebo bathroom.

“No! I look hideous in this suit.” she yelled back.

“No you don’t… oh my gosh. Gabriel what are you guys doing?” I yelled.

“Nice try Mitchi, but I’m not falling for that trick.” she said.

“No seriously.” I said, and the next thing I know Derek and Gabriel jumped/fell from the roof of the house. They resurfaced and Remi was standing at the edge of the pool with tears in her eyes.

“Gabriel Ren, don’t you ever do that again!” she yelled and hugged him as he got out of the pool.

Remi’s POV

I shivered against him, as he circled his arms around me.

“I’m sorry Remi, I didn’t know it would upset you this much, I really didn’t.” he said as he released me from his embrace.

I nodded, and remembered what I was wearing and tried to cover myself. I had black boarding shorts, and a black bikini top with neon green skulls on it. Gabriel laughed and pried my arms away from my body.

“Remi, you look great, don’t try and hid it.” he said and I relaxed immediately. I guess that I just wanted to be accepted by him. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his waist and shoved us both in the pool.

As we went under water I opened my eyes and pressed my lips to Gabe’s. Number three on my check list, complete.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait. Hope you liked it.