I'm With the Band.

Perfect.

Chapter 9

Mitchi’s point of view

I’m smart. I took a picture on my phone just in case either of them decided to terminate the one I printed out.

I put my coat on, and put on my converse too.

“Gabe, I’m going to go get breakfast. I’ll be back soon.” I said, and then I skipped out the door and made my way to ‘Dunkin’ Donuts’.

There was more that one reason I was going to ‘Dunkin Donuts’. Kyle works there, and I was hoping that he was working right now. I also like the discount, which I convinced the manager, I needed.

I walked in the door, and was greeted with the smell of freshly made coffee.

“Hello heaven.” I mumbled to myself.

I walked to the counter, and got two boxes of donuts and a strawberry fruit coolata. I paid for them, and looked around for Kyle.

I found him outside, smoking a cigarette. He hasn’t done that since he started dating Remi.

“Those things kill.” I said to him as I sipped at my coolata, with extra whipped cream.

“That’s what I’m aiming for.” He answered me. Now that’s a little suicidal.

“No it’s not. So anyways, do you mind telling me what happened between you and Remi, because I didn’t really understand, because I had my music on during your guys’ little discussion?” I said.

I heard him sign, as he put out his cancer stick, and looked at me.

“I cheated on her, because she’s very… old fashioned.” He said looking down.

“Are you serious!” I squeaked. I could believe him. Remi can’t even say the word sex.

“Ya.” He replied, still looking down.

“She was right. You are an asshole, and you better come up with a very, very, very good apology, so our band can stay together.” I said in a sharp tone.

I turned around, and made my way back home.

Remi’s point of view

I finally got up, when my personal heater got up to use the rest room. I went to Mitchi’s room to take some of her clothes. I took a pair of bright blue skinny jeans and a shirt with a multi colored peace sign on it. I teased my hair and did my makeup.

I slipped on the white flats, and walked into the Gabriel’s room and ransacked his book shelf. I took out a book called impulse, and it was very interesting.

I went to turn the page, when where the book once was, now was just an empty space.

“Mitchi’s on her way home, with breakfast, so let’s go downstairs.” Gabriel said to me.

“No, good book…Must finish.” I said in monotone.

“Fine then, you leave me no choice.” he said to me.

The next thing I know, I am on Gabriel’s shoulders, and we are on our way down the stairs. When we got to the bottom, Gabriel started towards the living room.

The front door opened as we past it.

“I come barring donuts!” I heard Mitchi screech.

“Oh nice view.” She finished and laughed. I flipped her off and Gabriel set me down.

I ran to Mitchi, grabbed a box a donuts, ran back to Gabriel, and jumped back on his back.

“Carry on ward!” I yelled and he walked back in to the living room and threw me on the couch. I said up so he could sit behind me.

When he sat down I leaned back, and opened up the box of donuts. I mindlessly traced circles on Gabriel’s knee, as he twirled my hair between his fingers.

I heard snoring behind me, and turned around. I put the donuts on the coffee table and snuggled up to Gabriel. I sighed, and whispered;

“Perfect.”, and right before I drifted off to sleep I heard a camera click and heard Mitchi whisper;

“Perfect.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This was really fun to write.
Enjoy