Status: gonna get another chapter up soon =]

My Dog. His Dog. Leads To Us?

Chapter 1

I am so ready to leave work an spend time with my three lovely dogs, Olex, Texas, and my baby Jane. I work at a coffee shop that is owned by this old guy, who is really nice but doesn't know what's going on. I'm Valery Washington a 16 year old who is a lot more mature for her age.

Three. Two. One. Time to go. Finally. I threw my apron off grabbed my bags and left. I am going to the park with Jane today. Since the other two just got shots they're a little sore they just lay around all day.

After I got home I fed my babies. Jane sat patiently by the door waiting to go to the park. I called Annalise and Noah to see if they wanted to. Annalise could but Noah had to work and then babysit his niece.

Those two have been my friends since I was 6 so since Kindergarten. Noah is a tall fairly skinny with blonde hair. He is shy at times but when he warms up to you, you kind of wished you never tried to talk to him.

Annalise is kind of short like me not too skinny but not too big with red hair. She loves to speak her mind which gets her in trouble a lot. I love them both.

They are just a bunch of kids and I usually have to play the parent which is fun at times.

Jane started to get impatient but I had to call my brother to make sure he comes straight home cause if not mom's gonna be mad. That would be the 5th time this week that has hasn't came home. Just because he is two years older doesn't mean he knows more than me. When he didn't answer I just left a voice mail and walked out the door, with Jane right on my heels.

Jane jumped into the jeep and we headed off towards the park. As we were driving, we got stuck in traffic because of some weird band was coming to town. Nerds. I would never want to be a famous singer and have to give up everything that I love to do just to tour or so I wouldn't disturb anyone with annoying people shoving cameras in my face and anyone who knew me. But maybe its just me, who knows.

After that cleared up we were at the park getting ready for a nice two or three hours here then to the beach to relax a little. A whole devoted to my favorite and closest friend, Jane.

We threw a ball and played tug of war and now we were just walking around the park to see what was going on around us. Just then Jane went nuts barking and jumping up and down playfully, when she caught sight of another Golden Retriever.