Status: gonna get another chapter up soon =]

My Dog. His Dog. Leads To Us?

Chapter 10

I drove around for about thirty minutes getting some coffee and going to say 'hi' to Justin at work, which was a bad idea because I got yelled at. Soon after getting my ass chewed out I went home to take the dogs for a quick walk and took them out to the back yard to play catch with them. Our back yard was huge. I got so caught up in playing I forgot Nick was coming over to hang out with me, until my phone rang.

"Hello."

"Hey Valery, why aren't you answering the front door?" Nick said with a small chuckle.

"Crap!" I hung up, fell off of the lawn chair, and ran into the house to the front door to see the whole crew there except Frankie he went with his mom and dad back to the house.

"HI VAL!" Joe yelled before he tackled me into a hug, his were worst than Annalise's.

"Hi Joe please let go you're killing me." I mumbled out.

" Hey Val, its good to see you again." Kevin said politely and joyfully hugging me gently.

"Hey Kevin it great to see you too." I laughed. Then there was Nick who was smiling at me.

"Well hello stranger are you just gonna creepily stare and smile at me or are you going to give me a hug?" I joked.

"Depends are you going to punch me?" He joked back walking in and giving me a tight hug.

"Shut up, she deserved it she ripped my hair out!" I defended, as Nick rolled his eyes and gave me a quick kiss.

"Okay whatever you say badass." I rolled my eyes and walked to the back yard as the three brothers followed suit.

"You have three dogs?!" Joe yelled again. I laughed and nodded telling them each their names. Jane came running over to Nick when she saw him. Olex seemed to take a liking to Kevin, and Joe was couldn't get any of the dogs to play with him. Texas growled at them all. He's my brother's dog what can I say.

We played in the back yard for and twenty minutes before the dogs and Joe were tired, hungry, and thirsty. I made grilled cheese for the guys and I, and fed the dogs. We then decided to watch a movie.

"Joe you can pick the movie. The movie cabinet is to the left of the TV." I said pointing to it. Joe's eyes grew big as he wandered to it. He was sitting there for twenty minutes before he made a descion, but then put it back.

"Oh come on dude! Seriously?! Pick a movie already!" Kevin yelled anxious to watch a movie.

"Sorry they are all good movies!" Joe said hurried. I rubbed my temples before getting up and picking a random movie myself which ended up being one of my all time favorites, Secondhand Lions.

It wasn't long before the dogs ,and Joe decided they were bored and wanted to eat. I fed the dogs the usual dog food, and the boys plus myself some hamburgers. The school day was practically over meaning Anna would been home any minute.

"Oh my good gracious! I have to piss!" was all you heard along with the door slamming, bags hitting the floor, and running footsteps to the bathroom. My cheeks starting the turn red embarrassed by my best friend.

"Anna the boys are hear and I'm pretty sure they don't wanna hear that." I yelled towards the bathroom rolling my eyes.

"Oh shit they are?!" She yelled back, with a flush of the toilet and the rushed footsteps to the kitchen. Annalise's cheeks turned a deep crimson while Joe, Kevin, and Nick started laughing uncontrollably. "I, um, I'm sorry you guys had to hear my announcement." We all shrugged the boys still laughing since I was sitting in between Joe and Nick I punched them both in the arms hard enough to make them wince.

"What was that for?!" Joe yelped rubbing his arm.

"That was for making fun of Annalise more than needed." I said with my head held high.

"Well it hurt and if that's how you hit that girl I feel sorry for her."Joe admitted still whining. I rolled my eyes, not really wanting to bring up the subject again.

"Dude! That was freaking awesome! You should have been there Val beat the shit out of her!" Anna started laughing jumping up and down.

"Can we please drop it? I am going to get my ass chewed out by mom, and I lost the bet to Justin saying I wouldn't get into a fight this year which now I owe him 40 bucks!" I rambled on. Anna just laughed in my face before coming over to hit me,because I threw the rest of my hamburger at her.

"Okay that's enough you little kids." Justin said walking in the door, I sighed walking into my room to get $40 and threw it in his face.

"There's your money you won the bet...this time atleast." I mumbled, as a big loserish grin appeared on his face.

"Finally I win for once." was all he said before going to the fridge. "Oh and just to let you know mom is going to kill you for starting a fight." He added while drinking out of the orange juice container.

"Don't remind me and stop doing that other people drink that you know." I said snatching the orange juice from him.

Justin rolled his eyes turning around and noticed Kevin, Joe, and Nick for the first time, "Who are these guys and why are they in our house?"

"Um, Justin this is Kevin, Joe, and my boyfriend Nick Jonas." I said rushed and low hoping he didn't hear the last part.

"You're what?!" He growled and so did Texas, of course exactly like Justin.

"Oh shut up the both of you." I glarred at Justin and Texas, "Nick is my boyfriend. If you jave a problem with it too bad." I growled back.

"Fine, but best believe you and I will be talking later." he said in a pissed off tone, I rolled my eyes as he walked away knowing I would be hearing about this later.
♠ ♠ ♠
fillerish I know its not that good but I promise things are going to get more exciting soon.

-aliyah