Status: gonna get another chapter up soon =]

My Dog. His Dog. Leads To Us?

Chapter 2

The dog came running in a full sprint when it caught a glimpse of Jane. The cute pup came over tail wagging and happy as can be to play. Jane looked at me with a question look as if she was asking me if it was okay. I smiled to myself and nodded.

I didn't see the owner coming, but all I knew was the dude was going to get a rude awakening when I talk to him. How could someone be such a jerk to just let his dog get loose then not follow it. People surprise me a lot here in California.

I was looking for Annalise but she was no where to be found. So I text her to see if she was coming or not. Still keeping a close eye on the two dogs.

To Annalise: Hey where are you?? are you coming to the park or not?

I waited about five minutes until she replied back.

To Valery: Um I was until I heard the Jonas Brothers were here then I freaked and drove over to see them. So sorry I completely forgot.

I just laughed to myself she is so simple minded and forgetful... oh well that's something I'm use to.

To Annalise: Oh...its okay I guess and who are they you never really told me. Is that the band you made me listen to.

Annalise was a big fan of these people and I had absolutely no idea who they were or what they looked like. I didn't really care either I wasn't into those Disney people. I like bands like Paramore, Green Day, Third Eye Blind, and a whole lot more.

Another text came but before I read it, I looked around the park to see if I saw anyone looking for their dog. Apparently these people were more responsible.

To Valery: They are just the three hottest boys ever and yes, yes it was. And the were frigging awesome were they not? And by the end of today I'm gonna have their numbers.

I laughed at her response she always says that about any hot guy she sees.

To Annalise: Sure whatever you say. Just don't come out with a restraining order. I rather you came out empty handed than with one of those.

After waiting a while I just took that she was mad and ended the conversation. I called Jane and the other dog over. He was very well trained too, I was surprised he knew my sign for sit.

He and Jane laid down to rest since they ran around chasing each other. I sat down with them patting their heads and scratching the back of their ears. After ten minutes of laying against a tree a boy about my age was sprinting over yelling a name.

The mystery dog's ears perked up at the sound of the boy's yelling. I couldn't make out what he was saying until he was a little closer.

"Elvis....Elvis where are you boy? Come back Elvis." the boy said those words repeatedly. He was wearing a hat and glasses, even though it wasn't that sunny out today.

When the dog heard he jumped up and ran towards the boy. Apparently 'Elvis' was so excited to see his owner he jumped on him and knocked him down, covering him in slobbery kisses.

I got up and walked over to the boy and Elvis, with Jane right behind me.Elvis got off of his owner and went to play with Jane again. Those two were good friends now after playing with each other for a good thirty eight minutes now.

I helped him up and was unexpectedly engulfed into a hug.

Thank you so much for finding him, and then staying here waiting I owe you one. He's one of my best friends I don't know what I would do without him." I just nodded and pulled him off of me.

I was ready to explode on this guy until I saw his face and looked into his chocolate eyes. My anger towards him completely vanished and I didn't know what to say.

"Um...you're welcome?" I said it more as a question because I was thrown off guard by his whole appearance. His voice sounded familiar, but I had no idea why, it confused me a little. He saw my confusion and laughed.

He kindly introduced himself. Sticking out his hand to shake. "Hi I'm Nick. And you are..." he asked. Man, it was on the tip of my tongue, who was he.

I took his hand and shook it. "I'm Valery. Valery Washington. I'm sorry for asking, but what's your last name because you sound so familiar?" He shook his head looking down at his shoes and as far as I could see he was smiling.

"You promise you won't freak?" I nodded my head. He looked both ways cautiously "Jonas." He whispered stepping back waiting for my reaction.

"Oh you're one of those Jonas Brothers or what not right? Now I know why you sound familiar. Duh." I replied shaking my head like a moron that I am at times. He looked confused at my response. did he want me to scream and attack him like all those weird fans do?

"Um...er....yeah I'm the youngest out of the three. Haven't you ever heard of us? I thought I was going to have to run or something." he said jokingly.

"Not really I've only listened to a few of your songs and I have never seen a picture of you. Plus I'm not like other people how freak out and attack famous people. Cause there's really no point, you're just as normal as the rest of us." I admitted.

He looked surprised at my answer, but he smiled and we went on with our conversation for another fifteen minutes.

"Well I have to go before my family gets worried or the press finds me." he said standing up from the tree.

"Yeah me too, but if you want to me and Jane are going down to the beach at 6 if you and Elvis want to come, since you're tour is over." I asked hoping he would say yes.

He thought for a moment then said " Sure why not we're not doing anything tonight. Here I'll give you my number and you give me yours." We switched phones and put or numbers in each others phones. With that we said our goodbyes until tonight.

After he left I realized what Annalise said earlier today about getting one of the Jonas' numbers and it turns out I got one instead. I laughed a little too loud causing Nick to look back at me.

"Oh sorry inside joke...it's nothing really. Bye." I turned around walking fast back to my jeep kind of embarrassed.
♠ ♠ ♠
this took forever to write but i'm kind of pleased with it