BOB in: BOB THE "BOBFATHER"

KathMandu's Death

GerarD's Story:

"Dont do it Frankie!" a man in a black suit soaking in the rain demanded.

The man who he reffered as 'Frankie' grinned back at him. Frankie held a gun against the woman he held captive. He wouldnt think twice to shoot her.

"Please! Dont do this! I wont do it again, I swear! Just let her go!" the man pleaded. He doesnt want the girl to die, she meant world to him.

Frankie thought for a second, and then...he let her go. Her face clashed with the wet and cold cement. The water flew across.

He ran to her, to comfort the shivering girl. A black mustang arrived just a few meters from the spot.

At the open door of the car, a man in black held an umbrella, he had a light brown fro hidden under a hat.
Frankie ran to it and got in, But before the car left, he said "Be sure that you wont again Gerard...Because if that day comes...I'll pull the trigger"

The car made tracks on the way.

"Are you alright? Kath, talk to me!" Gerard asked the girl.
"Im alright! Oh!" she answered as she embraced Gerard to feel safe in his arms.

. . .That memory, that scenario haunted Gerard every time. He couldnt look at his Kathmandu without having his life flash before him.

"Im going on the tour now..."
"Do your best hon,..."

The print of anxiety was on Gerard's face, Kath noticed so she hugged her tight. "I'll be alright" she said. "Now go..."
He kissed her before leaving. In his mind, mistakes were the worst he could do.

It went like the ocean breeze in the morning. So when he went back, he thought that nothing would happen.

He climbed up the porch and...The door was open and the knob was badly torn away. 'Kath!' he thought.
As he stormed inside, to the kitchen...the sink was flooded, it was left turned on for quiet a reason.

A faint squeel came from upstairs, 'Oh please dont make it that way' he begged. The sound led him to the bedroom.
Between his stutters, tears rolled out of his eyes, "Kath! Say something! Please!" he pleaded.
"..A--I..Im-so..rry..." she answered. Those Word to change tos could be her last, Gerard felt the sudden warm water on his coat.

She was bleeding.

The door closed, there was Frankie... "You were a bad boy, Gee...you should've listened...you say you did, but--you really didnt..."
His grin made Gerard's skin crawl.

"What did I do?! WHY KATH!?!" he exclaimed.

Frankie didnt like the tone of his voice so he approached him and held Gerard's chin, their faces stand an inch away.
"Dont ever raise your voice at me...ever...or you'll soon see her in a different world..." he threw him away on the bed.

"I'll be going now...do stay in touch!" and he left.

The night bit the sunset until it bled, Gerard couldnt take hold of this situation anymore.He searched the house, from top to bottom until he found... the number. The card read, 'BOB'.

At the brink of the storm he fixed Kath on the clean bed as if she was only sleeping. And he went...to BOB.

Bob was outside, viewing the big storm wreck other's lives. Gerard's faint panting caught his attention.
"Who're you? What do you want?" Bob asked.

"Please gi--" Gerard stopped for a quick breath, "Give me my life back!"

It---It went...really...fast!

Frankie stopped to think one day, why couldnt he contact Gee anymore? Where has he gone to? "NO!!!!"

After a few fields away, Gerard stayed, burried his Kathmandu and lived a new life...another's life...

---tear drops and memories...

"But you must be part of the legion...Will you take my offer?"

"I WILL!"