Here's a Happy Birthday Cake

Cake.

Eric leaned back against the wall as taking deep breaths, trying to relax his body again.

He was so exhausted, too tired to even lift a finger, and he didn’t even bothered about that the living room still looked like a mess. The whole day he had been cleaning and cooking, and decorating both the living room and Sunniva's playroom, just for everything to look as good as possible during his daughter's birthday.

Andreas had been clearly amused, teasing him for making such a big deal over it, though he had still helped Eric best he could to fix everything before and after he had to work. He knew very well why Eric put down so much energy on a six year olds birthday party; he wanted Sunniva to get accepted by the other kids, and for him and Andreas to get accepted by their parents - not all kids had two fathers.

"Tired?" Andreas asked smiling, pushing down a few plastic plates in the garbage bag, as looking up on his young boyfriend.

Eric was too tired to even nod, only letting out a small humming sound as closing his eyes. It was Andreas that had ordered him to sit down and just relax, while he took care of most of the cleaning, and Eric had been more than thankful for it.

Chuckling low Andreas shook his head as filling the bag until more couldn't fit in, and he had to knot it. Placing the bag against the wall Andreas looked around himself, all the plastic plates, cups and tableware’s was gone, though there was still bunches of cans and leftovers; both on the table and on the floor.

In the middle of the table there stood a piece of the birthday cake left, being miserable much of a ruin after having had a heap of six year olds attacking it. Though it was still obvious that it had been looking good for a couple of hours ago, which he had made sure to tell Eric; knowing the boy had been freaking because believing the cake looked awful, and that the other parents surely must do a better job on it.

"Did you ever taste the cake?" Andreas asked softly, already on his way to cut up a small piece and place it on one of the few clean plates being left.

"Didn't get time," Eric sighed, leaning his head to the side as opening his eyes giving Andreas a small smile as the man walked closer to him, plastic plate in one hand. "The only things I managed to eat were a few cookies when carrying the trays out in the kitchen, then I had to fix the rest of the cake, and look after the kids and... well, you know."

"I told you I could help you if you wanted." Andreas smiled as sitting down on the floor next to Eric, placing the plate next to them. "And the cake was great, I was surprised there was anything left."

"Yeah, I thought you would eat up everything." Eric giggled softly as reaching out with his hand, gently stroking down Andreas' cheek. "Thank you for helping out, I never would have managed to handle all the kids on my own, and trying to make everything not end up in a mess."

"Why wouldn’t I help my princess?" Andreas murmured as leaning forward, gently pressing a soft kiss against Eric's lips.

Musing Eric slid his hand behind Andreas' neck, keeping him close for a little bit longer as parting his lips. Smiling into the kiss Andreas moved his hand down Eric's body, pushing up the shirt slightly for him to feel the boy's warm skin under his touch, as Eric pressed closer to Andreas. When finally pulling back Eric winced slightly and leaned his head against his boyfriend's shoulder, wishing that he hadn't been so tired.

"You want to test your cake?" Andreas whispered, his fingers threading through Eric's raven strands, feeling the young boy nod against his shoulder, though he did no attempt to actually move away.

Carefully Andreas pushed Eric away, helping the boy to lean back against the wall again, smirking amused towards the boy when Eric pouted sweetly. He loved when Eric was like this, only leaning back and letting his boyfriend take care of him, seeming so submissive.

He moved his hand to calmingly rub over Eric's thigh, as reaching out for the spoon, peeling a piece of cake up to the spoon. Smirking again e held up the spoon in front of Eric, watching the boy parting his lips, the blue eyes glittering by amusement, as his lips closed around the spoon, tasting the cake he had struggled so much with.

"Mm, I'm good on baking." Eric stated as Andreas withdrew the spoon. "Give me more."

"Oh, I suddenly became your slave?" Andreas chuckled, already having reached out for more of the cake.

"Last time I checked, you got too much power over me for you to be my slave." Eric mused, already having his lips parted when Andreas lifted the spoon again.

Andreas pulled back the spoon again and laid it down on the plate, watching how Eric murmured quietly with his eyes closed. It was one of those times Eric looked so young, as if still having been the seventeen year old Andreas had fallen in love with. He looked shy and innocent, not like the kind of boy that would have two kids, and as always he was just irresistible for Andreas.

Smiling he leaned forward, his lips brushing over Eric's lip, licking up the cream having gotten stuck there, before pulling back again. Wondering Eric opened his eyes, blinking confused, then he smiled when seeing Andreas' eyes glitter, and he finally managed to move, sliding closer to his boyfriend.

"You got a crumble there." Andreas explained, his voice being a soft whisper as feeling Eric's arm wrap around him.

"You just wanted to kiss me." Eric murmured back, nuzzling his face against Andreas' neck. "God, how long ago was it we sat like this?"

"Five years ago." Andreas answered smiling, his hand having moved down Eric's body, once again pushing on the shirt. "After we celebrated that we actually had adopted Sunniva, she was ours."

"That long?" Eric giggled, gasping low when Andreas hand slid up the shirt completely, waiting for the boy to hold up his arms. "Andreas, here?" He asked, his voice filled with nervousness and excitement as he held up his arms, allowing Andreas to pull it off.

"The kids are sleeping." Andreas smirked, pulling Eric down to the floor, kissing down his neck. "Caleb won't walk in on us, and Sunniva is all too exhausted."

"But still," Eric smiled, moving his fingers into Andreas' hair when feeling the man's lips against his neck, and he sighing tilted his head to expose more of his neck. "What if?"

"Then we just say we were hugging, or something." Andreas pulled back, leaning his forehead against Eric's as slowly working on the younger's jeans. "Or is the kids waking up just an excuse for you being too tired?"

"I am too tired," Eric confessed, trying to seem normal as Andreas' fingers slid inside his jeans. "Andy, you won't get much response from me today." He sighed low, biting down on his bottom lip as Andreas forced his jeans down, leaving him almost completely exposed. "Let's just eat the rest of the cake, then go to bed, and we can fuck tomorrow?"

Andreas chuckled low, the kind of chuckle sending shivers of anticipation down Eric's spine, and he whimpered low, as shifing his body, arching up to the teasing touches over his inner thigh.

"Did I ever said I'd fuck you?" Andreas smirked as moving his fingers up the pale stomach, teasing the skin under his fingers, feeling the heat from Eric under his finger tips. Then he moves away his hand, and reach to the side. "Though I think I'll have some of the cake."

"Tease!" Eric hissed, proping himself up on his elbows as feeling something cold over his stomach. Shivering he opened his eyes and looked down, seeing pieces of cake on his stomach.

Blushing he looked up on Andreas, his breathing hitching slightly as the man leaned down, placing one hand over his hip to keep him down as licking up the cream from his stomach. Swallowing hard he thread Andreas' hair through his fingers, knowing he should say something, but he didn't dare to.

He was scared they would wake up their kids, but oh god, the lips and tongue on his stomach, licking up the sweets, and Andreas' dark eyes looking up on him, made him almost swoon. They never did spontaneous things like this anymore, it was tough finding the time when having two kids to raise, the few times they had sex was when they were alone in the bedroom, having the door locked to get some quick pleasure.

Before having the kids, they were creative, they would have sex out doors, on the table, against a wall; pretty much everywhere they could have sex, just because it was fun and it made them feel the thrill of getting caught most of the time.

"Andy," Eric breathed, licking his lips as feeling the man's tongue over his hip bone, licking up the traces of the birthday cake. "Please."

Andreas moved up again, his hot breath crashing against Eric's cheek as he slid one hand down over the boy's body again and carefully wrapped aroud Eric's erection, slowly stroking him.

Moaning low Eric turned his head to the side, his lips finding Andreas' in a gentle kiss and he smiled, feeling the taste of chocolate and vanilla creme on Andreas' tongue. Giggling he wrapped his arm around Andreas' neck, the other hand resting softly over Andreas' moving arm.

"You're tasting birthday cake." Eric murmured low, slowly licking Andreas' bottom lip when the man only chuckled. "Chokolate, vanilla, cream..." He stopped momentarily, moaning low by Andreas' strokes, having quickened up slightly. "S-sprinkles, sponge cake... marzipan..."

"Shut up," Andreas murmured amused, placing his lips against Eric's again to get his young boyfriend to be quiet.

Giggling Eric stopped to talk, just letting out low pleased sounds as Andreas was touching him, moving his hand quickly and skilled over him. He could still feel the taste of the birthday cake on Andreas' lips and tongues, and a hint of coffee too, but it was all just in the back of his head, all he really could focus on was that Andreas was pleasuring him.

With a low moan he leaned his head back, pressing it down hard against the floor as shutting his eyes hard together, keeping back the loud moan he wanted to let out as he came. The orgasms warmth spread in him and he let his body relax against the floor, feeling more rested out then he had done during the whole day. It hadn't been mind blowing, it never was when being just a hand job, though it was still better than when doing it himself, and with Andreas touching him like that it just made everything perfect still.

"Feeling better now?" Andreas chuckled, already having stood up to get napkins to wipe his hand clean.

"Fuck yeah," Eric breathed, accepting the napkins Andreas held out to him as the man sat down, leaning against the wall.

Quickly he wiped himself clean, and tugged up his jeans before sitting up against the wall again next to Andreas. With a low sigh he cuddled up to the man, feeling the strong arm wrap around his shoulder softly, and felt a brief kiss against his temple.

"You want me to repay that?" He murmured, rubbing his hand gently against Andreas' thigh.

"No," Andreas shook his head, leaning his forehead against Eric's. "I needed you to relax, and stop feeling so stressed out still."

Eric let out a breathily 'thank you', as smiling weakly. They sat in silence for a while, their thoughts going between if cleaning up now or leaving it to tomorrow, and if the kids were still asleep, to what a success the party really had been, to if they would have to strenght to actually move away from the wall and go to bed.

"You know what?" Eric asked, more feeling than hearing the low murmur of 'No' against his hair. "I like you tasting birthday cake."
♠ ♠ ♠
I deeply apologize for every typo and grammar mistakes here might be. I didn't got time to send it to mymissing beta because the deadline for this story was today.
Please correct any typos here that you might find. Thank you very much!