Sequel: It Was Always You.

You Are Not Alone.

four.

Saturday mornings were the kind where I would sleep in late and get up just in time for lunch. Who knew that Brendon would wake me up earlier, grouchier, more tired?

It started with a guitar playing loudly and then some really loud singing. I yawned, sitting up in my big white sheets. I rubbed my eyes and got up, putting my slippers on, walking towards my window. I pulled up the blinds Mom installed the day before, most likely after dinner while I was conversing Brendon. To no avail, I spotted Ryan and Brendon sitting in the backyard singing some annoying song.

I growled and struggled to get ready for the day. I bushed my hair and teeth, threw a little makeup on, and got some apparel on. I pulled on a pair of my Converse and ran out to the backyard, where they kept up whatever they were doing, all until I started yelling at them.

"BRENDON, I WAS TRYING TO SLEEP," I screamed. I didn't know I had it in me to do that.

The commotion stopped.

"Harlow, there's no need to yell at us about this. We do this every Saturday. Get used to it," Brendon spit back at me.

I huffed and rolled my eyes.

"It's my third day here. You could be at least a little courteous to your new neighbors," I grumbled.

"As I said: get used to it. Everyone else did."

"Fine. You wake me up, I'm with you the rest of the day. I'll walk over. I have to have some time to chill out," I yawned.

"Okay, but you can't complain about the things we do," Brendon trailed off and went back to singing.

I went back inside and told Mom where I was going. She gave me a little money. I ran upstairs to grab my cell phone and purse. I stuffed everything inside and while doing so, Michael walked in and stood in the doorway.

"Where you off to?" He asked.

"Out," I answered.

"With who?"

"Brendon Urie and Ryan Ross," I mumbled.

"Who? I can't hear you. Speak up," He laughed.

"Shut up, Michael. You should come with me."

He shook his head. "Nah, gonna stick it out here. I have to help Dad unload and unpack stuff all day."

"Eh, whatever. I'm going."

I pushed past Michael and ran back down the stairs. I was in too much of a hurry to get to Brendon's house. I flew through the door, not giving my mom a time that I would be home. I had to get to his house to punch him or just make him suffer with my bad attitude all day.

I walked slowly, yawning a lot. As I got closer, my nerves started to kick in. My stomach churned and my head started to spin. Was I really about to hang out with Brendon and Ryan? The only guy I ever hung out with was Mike. I stopped on the sidewalk, taking a moment to just breathe. Then I continued.

I could hear them playing all the way around that block. I realized that Brendon had an amazing voice. I smiled and hummed with the melody of the song, since I didn't know the words.

I finally made it to his house. I walked through the open gate of the fence in the front and walked towards where they were now sitting, Brendon scribbling down some words on the piece of paper on the table. I stared at them, sitting down in a chair. Ryan smiled and nodded at me. I repeated him. Brendon didn't look up from the paper until he was all done.

"Look who it is, Ry," He smirked.

I wanted to slap him.

"I'm here to torture you for the day. Be prepared. You only think I was bad this morning, but I can make your life a nightmare," I glimmered.

"I guess we'll have to take it," Brendon grumbled.

"Fine, Harlow. But just so you know, we're the most boring people in this whole city. Saturdays are the days that we go and chill in Vegas, starting with lunch. So we sit here and play until around noon and go in," Ryan inputted.

I sighed. Two more hours of listening to Brendon sing and Ryan play. A smile spread across my face.

"Good."
♠ ♠ ♠
A little short, but the next part will be all about their adventure in the city. :]

COMMENTS PLEASE?!