Vampires, Love, Never Thought They Would Mix

It All Starts Here

~ Aiden's Point of View ~

“What NOOOO!!!”
Ok you are probably wondering what is going on here.
I just got home from my last day of school woot woot, to find to my surprise……..

Not something totally awesome. Like having all of the furniture in a moving truck and a for sale sign outside….

“Honey, were moving” said my mom.
“What NOOOOO!!! Why in the hell would we move? This is not exactly something I wanted for my last day of school you know! Just one more year and I will be graduated and out of the house, PLEASE!!!”
“Sorry Aiden, but we have to move. I got fired from my job today and we need to make a new start somewhere else.”
“So what do you mean by somewhere else??”
“Well……….I mean Texas, Austin Texas. Oh and we are leaving tomorrow at 5am.”

Ok currently I live in Florida. So don’t mind me when I freak a little.
“WHAT THE HELL!!”
This is when I stomp my way up the stairs in our 2 story house up to my room.
SLAM. That would be the door, you know for special effects.

When I am mad, I tend to loose my footing…..
So while I am running to the phone to call my best friend, figures that I would fall flat on my face. God can this day get any worse…

“KATIE!!!” *cry cry*
“What’s wrong Aiden, your making me really worried. You NEVER cry!”
“I am mm-oving.”
“WHAT! Why?”
“Mom wants to make a new start.” grr.
“Everything’s going to be fine. Now where are you moving too?”
“TEXAS!”
“Oh. Wow. That is not exactly close.”
“I know thanks…”
“How can she do this to you though? You have lived here all your life.”
“I know, could you meet me in the park at 7pm so we can talk and say goodbyes and all because I are leaving tomorrow morning.”
“Ok. See ya later Aiden”
“K. See ya.”

Wow this has been one long day. Time to pack I guess, shouldn’t take long though considering all the furniture is gone already. Just clothes and random crap I have.
After finishing that it was time about 6:30 so I guess I will head to the park.
Heading out the door, about to face one of the most difficult things I have done.

Well so far.
♠ ♠ ♠
* comment *
Thanks and it maybe a while til i get the next chapter out. I will go as fast as i can. = D