Vampires, Love, Never Thought They Would Mix

The Club

Surprisingly enough, I actually made it there on time. YAYS!

“AIDEN!!”
“KATIE!!”

“Girl I wish you could have found out sooner so we could at least of had a going-away party!”
“Katie, I’m sorry that I didn’t find out about my impending doom until today.”
“Aiden, cheer up! I know that this is rough. It is on both of us. But that doesn’t mean that you can’t be your hyper self still! We should make this night a night to remember!”
“Ok I am sorry. HYPERNESS IS ON!”
“That’s my girl!”
Later, Katie and I left from the park to a teens club in town called The Rave. Oh yeah we are AWESOME!
See Katie and I don’t even try to get into the “real” clubs. We are just to cool for that.

We arrive there at around 9pm. don’t want to be too early, it still is a club after all. Since we are SO AWESOME (and that I know the security guard), we were able to just walk strait in, in front of everyone else.
Once inside, Katie and I go directly to the “bar”. I don’t even know if you would call it that since there is no alcohol.
“Can I have a Margarita.”(Reminder, these drinks are virgins.)
Katie looks at me “Well aren’t we celebrating. *pout* I’ll have a dacari.”
“Wow looks who talking! I guess we are both going all out considering our norm is water. Looks like I am pretty special.”
“Hellz to the Yeahs! We all no you are PRETTY DAMN SPECIAL!”
“Now Katie, are we going to have to start arguing on who is more special, or are we going to go dance?”
“DANCE!!” we both say at the same time.

While making our way to the dance floor, I notice this REALLY hot guy watching me.
“Aiden, have you noticed that there is this REALLY hot guy just watching you?”
“Yeah, I have. I’m going to go see what’s up with him.”
“K. I’ll be on the floor.”

As I start to head toward the guy, he sees me and starts the other direction. And being in my nature to be adventurous and crazy/hyper, I ran after him. As he’s running out the door, I grab his arm, but failed to keep a good grip, because he jerked his arm right out of my hands. Now I am not what people call weak. I am actually pretty strong. Not creepy, gross strong, but enough to kick someone’s ass.
Following him out the door, I tackle him. Now he can’t go anywhere.

With people staring at us from all directions, I ask him
“Now tell me why you were starring at me. This would have been so much easier if you wound not have ran.”
In a deep sexy accent he replies, “Because I can.”
With this he gets up and attempts to leave. Not on my watch.
“What is that suppose to mean? But if you are going to leave, at least give me your name?”
He chuckles and says, “Yeah, it’s Xavior. So since I said mine, you are pretty much obligated to tell me yours.” Smirking.
“It’s Aiden.”
Xavior eyes go wide but then it fades away instantly. With this he turns and walks away.
I don’t do anything to stop him. I wanted to, but had no real reason. Going back in, I try and find Katie.

~ Xavior’s Point of View ~

She looks so familiar, but I don’t know what from…

“Oh my god she is coming over here, time to run.”
As I turn around, she is already sprinting. Holy crap she is fast, but of course not as fast as me. Being around all these humans, I can’t go my full speed.

As I am closing in on the club’s exist, I feel a hand grab my arm. *jerk* goes my arm instinctually and when I look at her she seems amazed. Oh no have I reveled myself or done something not “natural” by there standards?
To be cautious, I speed up a bit, then slow down more just incase I am going TO fast. What I didn’t realize is that she would actually TACKLE me! Never did I expect that, even though I should have, coming from a person who seems so intriguing and surprising.

“Now tell me why you were starring at me. This would have been so much easier if you wound not have ran.” She said to me.
She looks gorgeous when she is agitated. (Grr. Xavior don’t go there, she is HUMAN!)
To make my situation worse, stupid me says the first thing that comes to mind,
“Because I Can.”.

Realizing how stupid and cocky I sounded, even though I’m not (ok maybe I am stupid sometimes), I got up and was about to leave when she called back to me,

“What is that suppose to mean? But if you are going to leave, at least give me your name?”

Laughing to myself because of her confusion and how cute she is
(*mental slap* stop that Xavior),

“Yeah, it’s Xavior. So since I said mine, you are pretty much obligated to tell me yours.” Oh yeah that sounded good.
“Its Aiden”.

OH MY GOD, it can’t be...the prophecy....

“The Prince and Aiden shall become one and rule the kingdom…”

Along with the prophecy, there is a drawing of what the King and Queen should
“look like”. This explains why she looks familiar. HOLY SHIT!

No she can’t be. Maybe.

Seeing at how my expression is confusing her, I changed my expression to emotionless and turned around and leave. Seeing there was no point in staying anymore. I need to go see my father IMMEDIATELY!

Oh, and I am the Prince, of Vampires.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Thanks for reading!*