I've Got You Where I Want You

"I am so screwed."

Harlow tried meditation to help calm her, but she wasn't good at keeping a blank mind. All she kept seeing was Alex's laughing face and clowns. She changed into her pink and green pajamas then crawled in bed. Sabastian hopped up next to her and laid down. She scratched the cute little puppy. "Are you my only real friend?" She asked, then shook her head at her sanity and attempted to sleep.

<><><><>

She woke up to a beautiful morning and despite the clown incident, she was happy. After getting dressed, she got in the cab that awaited her and was driven into the city of Baltimore.

Harlow was having a pretty good day. Brittany was her last meeting of the day, "I want a deejay, but I really want a band." The teen said.

"Who?" Harlow asked, slightly day-dreaming as she listened to the girl's concerns.

"Well, I'm totally crazy over this band from the area, All Time Low." Harlow started choking as she drank from her bottled water. "Are you okay?" Brittany asked.

Harlow nodded. "Woah, sorry. I thought you said All Time Low."

"That's what I did say."

"Oh. Yes. Them." Harlow laughed a little. "They're on tour right now."

"I know, but the day they get back, it'll be the day of my birthday party."

"Yeah, I suppose. I can try giving Alex a call tonight." She said.

"You know Alex Gaskarth?" Brittany asked, her eyes amazed.

"What? Did I say that?"

"You called Alex Gaskarth 'Alex'."

"Yeah, I guess I do know him, kinda." Harlow said. "Anyway, I will call you tonight or tomorrow morning depending on the time I talk to him."

"Oh my gosh! This is so awesome! I never would have guessed that YOU actually know All Time Low!"

"I don't really. It's a long story," Harlow looked at the clock, "Oh, and I have to go. I have a meeting in five minutes." She lied, pushing the girl out of her office. "I will call you with their answer. Don't expect them to actually come. They're very busy."

Brittany slammed her arm across the door entrance. Harlow jumped back, shocked at the dark look in her eyes. "Don't. Let. Them. They will come, or I'll have you fired." Harlow looked at the teen with surprise. Before she had a chance to respond, Brittany spun and stormed to the exit.

"I am so screwed." Harlow muttered to herself, rethinking the very angry conversation she had with Alex about the clowns the previous day.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow, a lot of people read this story. I know this is kinda short, but I'm really busy today. Keep commenting!! -Autumn