I've Got You Where I Want You

Making Him Wait

"Fuck!" Alex cried patting his pockets for sign of his cell phone."Shit! Where's my phone?" He groaned.

Jack sighed. "Man, you lost it? I wanna go home!" He whined. Besides Matt and the driver, the two were alone, sitting infront of Alex's house as he unloaded his bags from the tour bus. "Wait, you're calling me." Jack said looking at the vibrating phone in his hand. "Hello?" He asked answering it.

"Jack? Hey buddy. This is Harlow! Can you tell dumbass that I have his phone?"

Jack put the phone to his shoulder. "Dumbass, Harlow has your phone." He said.

"What? Give me that!" Alex snatched the cellular device away.

"Hey!" Jack cried.

"Hello again Harlow." He said. "I need my phone, doll, so can you bring it to me?"

She tapped her index finger on her lower lip in a dramatized thinking process. "Hmm, you know what? I really can't. I have more important things to do today and tomorrow than bringing you your phone." She said. "Aw, that's too bad. You'll have to wait."

"Har., come on. Let's not do this."

"I'll call Jack for a time and place to meet, 'kay? Bye-bye idiot. Oh, by the way, you should stop wearing those tight jeans. They just don't have enough room for you and your phone. Just remember Alex, payback's a bitch." She hung up and smiled, very happy with her form of revenge. If he made her wait three weeks for her things, surely he could wait a few days.
♠ ♠ ♠
Luved the comments! Here's a SHORT update. Sorry about the length of this one. Tomorrow's the fourth, so I probably won't update. Keep commenting, -Autumn