You, I and everyone else

Stair sprinting

I am at a dance and I wearing a slimming, white dress. But it is the most depressing, school dance ever invented. The sexual tension, is mounting, arches has begun, and HE is there.
Arches has always made me feel, well, fat. Lots of mean boys waiting for a Megan Fox lookalike, to enter thier arched arms, well, NEWSFLASH boys, she doesnt come to stupid, school dances, like this one.

I cant do it, they will all reject me, I know it. The girls game has begun, I stand up, I will catch him, I will. He floats through my arms, the music stops, he is akwardly hugging my friends, three arched limbs down the line.
I want to cry. Thier heads turn round
"Awwww, Elanor" they exclaim.

His head turns around looking puzzled. He knows. And what comes next is tortureres.
I suddenly am sprayed with water, and so are some of the people milling around near me. He is walking to his crowd. I run to the bathroom, I lock myself inside a cubicle, the tears sprint down my cheeks, and I know I have to slow dance with him. I get up, walk out brimming with false confidence. Inside I am quivering, my heart is clambering my ribs, my lungs are pulsating to the pounding music and my legs are giving way to my, my, my nerves.

I look for him in the darkness, suddenly a face appears, hinted by the red shapes, waltzing round the room. Is it him? But a flash of brunette is resting on his, shoulder? Cheek? Lips....

He is with a girl, I can only identify as, tall and skinny. Tall and skinny. Tall and skinny.

Is she pretty? He suddenly looks up. I turn as fast as a swallow, subsequently knocking a lemonade, all over the dress I planned to press up to his, newly ironed shirt and tie. I think about running. I cannot run, he will think I am a little girl. I walk away to the first recognizable face. She looks at me
"Are you ok? You look really wierd, almost, have you been crying?"
"No"
My heavy, hurting head turns, against my will, and see's the flash of content faces, and then him. He looks happy. I amble to the door, walk out in a fat, lumpy dress, that could never compare with her coture. I pull my body home, sprint up the stairs, ready in waiting for tomorrows german lesson......
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy!!! Tell me what you think, maybe suggest some storylines, comment ect. Have a great day!!!
lovely lotsxxxx