Status: Complete

Black Keys

Claire's POV

We headed home from the club around midnight, all three of us slightly tipsy but not drunk. We made our way up to Jordan’s hotel room.

“Im going to be in so much trouble.” Jordan giggled when we walked out of the lift.

We reached Nick’s door, saying our goodbye we turned and walked down the corridor just as we past a door it opened and out stepped Kevin and Joe.

“Hey girls.” Joe said smiling.

“Hey.” I couldn’t help but grin swinging my shoes around which were in my hand.

“Sup.” Lauren said trying to act sober.

“So, where have you girls been with Jordan?” Kevin asked walking closer to us.

“Oh no where just around.” Lauren said looking at the floor.

“But there’s no where to go around here except from.” Joe said suddenly realizing our swaying bodies were intoxicated by alcohol.

“Oh no, Jordan isn’t drunk is she?” Kevin asked also coming to the same conclusion Joe had about five seconds before.

“Pfft, no, okay maybe a teeny bit.” Lauren giggled.

“Wait, did any pap’s catch you because you know Simon will not be happy if they see you in tomorrow’s papers drunk.” Joe asked worried.

“No they didn’t, we checked.” I said proud of myself.

“They hide everywhere, how are you so sure?” Joe asked getting annoyed.

“Because the club wasn’t even that popular, they wouldn’t even dream of going there.” I said.

“Right come on you two chill, we will soon find out tomorrow.” Kevin said.

“Fine.” Joe said walking back into his room closing the door.

“What is wrong with him?” Lauren asked she had been unusually quiet through that argument.

“I have no idea.” Kevin said.

“So how are you two getting home?” He asked worried.

“Walking.” We both said together.
“What bare footed?” Kevin asked amused.
“Of course.” Lauren said.

“At least let me walk you home.” Kevin said.

“No, we cant have a Jonas brother walk alone on the streets of Bristol you might get mugged.” Lauren said as she stopped in her tracks.

“Why do you care?” Kevin asked amused by Lauren’s words that were slurred.

“I don’t it’s just I don’t want your fans killing me.” Lauren answered blushing slightly.

“Ok let me call you a taxi.” Kevin said not waiting for an answer dialing a number in his phone.

---------------------------------------
The next day I woke up with the worst hangover I had had in a long time. Checking my phone I had three messages, one was from Lauren telling me she had the worst hang over ever and wasn’t going out tonight.

The next one was from Jordan telling me she couldn’t go out tonight either because Nick was taking her out on a date. The last message was from Joe, saying we were lucky we weren’t slashed all over the new paper and that he hoped I had a hangover. I rolled my eyes; he always had to have the last say.

I stayed in the whole of that day, watching TV and spending time with my parents. As much as I loved going out it was always good to stay in once in a while.

My mum kept trying to feed me platefuls of food every ten minutes claiming I looked like I had lost weight and wasn’t eating properly on the road. Lauren text me later that day saying her mum was doing the same.

The lady day in England, Lauren and Jordan and I were going to hit the town for a final time before getting back on the tour bus that night. We knew it was a risk, but we also knew it would be the last night out in a while.

“Ready to rock and roll girls?” I said as Lauren and I walked into Jordan’s hotel room.

“Hey, don’t use my question when you are talking about alcohol.” Kevin whined.

“Why don’t you three come join us?” Lauren asked.

“We don’t need to get drunk to have fun.” Joe pushed past us.

“What the hell is your problem?” Lauren asked slightly annoyed.

“Come on we are going, we will see you guys on the bus at 11 right?” Jordan said dragging us out.

“Yeah, be safe.” Nick called after his girlfriend.

“What the hell is up with Joe?” I asked Jordan annoyed.
“I think he thought you were against alcohol or something like that.” Jordan said before changing the subject.

“Anyway, when I got back in the other night Nick was asking a lot of questions I think he is worried we will get our drinks spiked or something.” Jordan said.

“At least he is protecting you.” Lauren said.

“Jordan Lauren and I have something to ask you.” I said looking at Lauren who nodded.

“How would you like to be officially in Forever True?” Lauren asked our new best friend.

“Oh my god are you serious! I would love to!” Jordan said hugging us both.

“We have something to celebrate now.” I sang walking into the club.

We reached the club to find it was busy than the other night we got our drinks and instantly started dancing. We were dancing for around a hour when Lauren suddenly froze her eyes glued to the people that had just walked in.

I turned round and instantly clenched my fists. It was Luke with a girl with long black hair, she was wearing so much make up I couldn’t tell if she was smiling or not. She was wearing the shortest skirt I had ever seen, with equally low cut top and killer heels on her feet. She looked like she was going to hop on the bar at any minute and strip.

I scoffed and dragged Lauren and Jordan over to the bar and further away from Luke.

“Lauren, ignore them okay, this is our last night lets just have fun.” I said while handing Lauren her usual drink of rum and coke which she drank in seconds, getting another one.

Jordan, who knew all about Luke, decided Lauren should get on the dance floor and have a good time. So that’s exactly what we did. Our heels came off within seconds of us hitting the dance floor.

I could see Luke approaching us, and gave Lauren a warning to stay cool. When he reached us he smiled as if we were friends, which made me angry.

“Hi, if it isn’t the Forever True girls welcome back to reality.” Luke said laughing.

“We never left reality.” I snapped.

“Seen Tony recently Claire? I hear he has a record contract now.” Luke asked.

“Leave us alone, we don’t want to talk to you.” Lauren spoke up.

“Ouch, fame as gone to your head I would have never of thought you would ignore your old friends.” Luke said smirking.

“Old friends, excuse me?” Lauren shouted in disbelief.

“Come on, let’s go get another drink.” Jordan said dragging us from the dance floor.
By ten we were totally wasted, all three of us. Luke had kept his distance the whole night until he saw us leaving.

“Aren’t you going to say bye to me Lauren?” He said grabbing Lauren’s arm.

“Get off me.” Lauren seethed pulling out of his grip.

“Why are you scared one of the Jonas boys are going to see you talking to a real man and kick you off their pathetic tour.” Luke mocked.

“Hang on a minute, you and Lauren obviously have some issue you need to resolve but do not bring the Jonas boys into this.” Jordan said stepping closer to Luke.

“Who is this then, your body guard?” Luke laughed.

“No, I go out with Nick and let me tell you at least he knows how to treat a girl right.” Jordan was getting annoyed.

“Luke, what’s keeping you so long?” The black haired girl who arrived with Luke came out.

“Yeah Luke, what is keeping you go run along with your little slut.” I said turning on my heel pulling Lauren with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So you get two update today because tommorow im off to the zoo (:
so what do you think about the whole arguement with Luke?
Comment, Suscribe x