Status: Complete

Black Keys

Claire's POV

“I just might have to kill Nick Braun tonight.” Joe said while I was getting ready for the premier to Minute Men.

“If Chelsea wasn’t so nice I would have ripped her hair out by now.” I laughed a little.

Joe and I have been hanging out with Nick and Chelsea a lot recently to stop the rumors about our relationship. It seemed to be working but now the papers were focusing on Click and Jelsea. This didn’t impress either of us.

“Right, I will see you two on the red carpet. Have fun.” Lauren looked really nice tonight shame Kevin wasn’t there to see her.

“Okay bye Lauren, watch that Jason mind he might whisk you off your feet.” I joked.

“The only man for me is Kevin, Claire’s living her dream right now she gets to go out with Nick even if it is pretend.” Lauren laughed I used to have a school girl crush on him years ago.

“Oh I really don’t know about this anymore, you fancy Nick!” Joe said looking serious.

“It was ages ago, I was what like fourteen.” I defended myself.

“Okay but I will be keeping an eye on him even more now.” Joe said helping me down from the chair.

“You’re so cute when you are jealous.” I smiled kissing Joe before there was a knock at the door.

“That will be Nick; I’ve got to answer it.” I said pulling away.

“Wait, he gets you all night one more minute won’t hurt I’m sure he is used to it.” Joe said smirking.

“Ha very funny Joe.” I giggled a little at Joe’s joke before opening the door to Nick.

Nick stepped into the room, shaking Joe’s hand instantly. Before taking my hand and kissing it slightly.

“Joe is a very lucky man you look stunning tonight. Shall we go?” Nick said.
“Yes, he is a lucky man. I want her home by midnight.” He said.

I rolled my eyes before blowing him a kiss and walking to the awaiting limo with Nick.

“Sorry about Joe, he get’s jealous easily.” I apologized.

“I understand if I had to share my girlfriend I would go crazy.” Nick said shrugging.

We spoke about the movie and how tour was on the ride to the venue. When the limo stopped Nick got out first before helping me out.

We walked along the red carpet slowly stopping every now and then to talk to reporters. I could see Lauren talking to Hollywood. TV just in front of me. I glanced around and spotted Joe a few feet away talking to Bop and Tiger beat.

“Claire, Lauren, Forever True do you mind if we get a picture of you two with Joe?” A reporter asked.

“Sure.” Lauren shrugged crossing the carpet standing between Joe and me.

“So where are the other members of your bands?” He asked.

“Nick and Jordan got invited to the white house to talk about diabetes and Kevin is helping the tour director with plans for our next tour.” Joe answered.

Once we had posed for a photo, we walked our separate ways where are “dates” were waiting. I kept glancing at Joe and Lauren wishing I could go and talk to them.

Nick led me into this big room, where the biggest TV I had ever seen was. We sat on the front row, I saw Joe and Chelsea come in and sit on the other side of the room.

“Miss me?” Someone whispered in my ear I turned round to see Lauren was sitting next to Nick, Jason Dollley had the biggest smile on his face.

Once the film started and the lights dimmed the room fell silent. I tried to keep my eyes on the screen but I kept turning my head slightly to see Joe. He seemed fully engrossed in the film. But after five minutes of looking at him he turned and smiled at me.

After the film there was an after party, I was only going to stay for a hour or two before going back to the hotel to sleep a little before we needed to get back on the plane and arrive back at tour.

I mingled for a little, talking to some Disney stars like Luke Benward who stared in the film along side Chelsea, Nick and Jason. After an hour or so Lauren came up to me and told me she was leaving, she had the same idea as me wanting to sleep. I told her I would soon be following her but couldn’t leave with her because it would seem rude.

Once Lauren left, Nick and I went over to talk to Chelsea and Joe. After congratulating them on their new film Chelsea soon went to talk to Jason Dolley and Nick saw Megan Martin who he wanted to talk to leaving Joe and I alone.
“I’m going to head back to the hotel soon get some sleep before we have to get back on the plane. Lauren has already left I think she misses Kevin.” I told Joe.
“Okay babe, do you mind if I stay for another hour?” He asked holding my hand under the table.

“Of course not, have fun.” I said before giving him a small hug and walking over to Nick to thank him for the amazing night.

When I reached the hotel room, Lauren was already sleeping. I couldn’t sleep so I went and sat out on the balcony. My phone started ringing, I smiled when I saw it was Jordan.

“Oh My Jonas guess who we just met?” Jordan squealed before I had the chance to say hey.

“Jordan, Oh my Jonas? I mean come on you are practically a Jonas that’s so un-cool of you to use that saying and let me guess the president?” I giggled slightly.

“But that’s it you see I am too cool not to use them little sayings, and yes I mean he is a legend. He told Nick it was a honor to be seeing him again I was like no it’s a honor seeing you and practically kissed the ground he walked on.” Jordan was over-hyper this is never a good thing.

“At least someone had a good night. How’s Nick and Kevin?” I asked.

“Nick is falling asleep and Kevin keeps looking at his phone I think he wants to ring Lauren is she awake?” Jordan asked me.

I glanced at Lauren, knowing she wouldn’t mind being woken up by Kevin. “No she isn’t awake but get him to call her anyway, it saves me from waking her up in half an hour.” I laughed.

“Okay, so how was your night poppet?” She sang.

“The film was amazing, Nick is a gentleman it was cool finally meeting him. Joe got all protective before we went but once we were there we only spoke for like fifteen minutes before I decided to go back to the hotel with Lauren.” I explained.

“He didn’t go with you?” Jordan asked.

“No, I mean I told him to stay and have fun. All I know is I can not go to another event pretending to not be with him.” I sighed.

“Hopefully you won’t have too much longer. Anyway I will see you when you get back in a few hours see you later.” Jordan said before hanging up.

I heard Lauren’s phone go off I shut the door to the balcony so she could have her privacy. I was lost in my thoughts when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Joe stood next to me; he had a box in his hand.

“Hey, I’m sorry I didn’t leave with you I had to go back to Chelsea’s hotel quickly.” Joe said sitting down next to me.
“Oh.” I said my heart thumping a little, why was I being so jealous.

“I gave her something to look after for me when we went shopping, I had to get it.” He said gesturing to the box.

I looked at the box, my heart started racing that can’t be what I think it is can it. I mean he wouldn’t. I wouldn’t know what to say we have only been dating a few weeks. Then I came to my senses and realized the box was too big to have a ring in it.

“I know this is going to be hard, us being separate and with other people but as long as we trust each other we will get through it.” Joe said opening the box to revel the most beautiful bracelet I have ever seen. It was gold with diamonds dotted around it.

“Joe, I- oh it’s lush.” I gushed a bit of my Bristolan accent coming back.

“I love it when you talk all Bristolan.” Joe tried talking in an accent that matched mine.

“I love you.” I smiled wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Forever and Always?” He asked.

“Forever and Always.” I repeated.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Lauren and i are planning the sequel at the moment.
Don't panic this isnt ending anytime soon.
Thankyou to all the people that comment every update.