Status: Complete

Black Keys

Lauren's POV

After eating and laughing for a bit, Kevin and I started having a water fight. After a while, Kevin walked over to Claire and soaked her. It ended up with Joe chucking Claire into the pool. Claire caught Joe and pulled him in with her; he grabbed my hair and pulled me in too.

“Joe Jonas you are dead meat!” I seethed before getting up and chasing him.

Claire stayed in the water. Nick soon dragged Jordan and threw her in the water too. Joe and I climbed back in a while after. We all looked at Kevin and Nick who were still dry. We all got out and started chasing them, dragging them back to the pool.

“You lot are worse than the kids, by the way you have an hour before you have to leave for the airport.” Kieran laughed.

Claire, Jordan and I went into my house to get ready while the boys went into Claire’s house to get ready.

Once we got back outside, we had to say our goodbyes. I went around Claire’s family first, saying my goodbyes to them and hugging her parents.

After Claire had said goodbye to my sisters and parents, I went over. Saying goodbye to my sisters individually, hugging them and telling them to be good and do well in school because I wouldn’t let them over to LA otherwise. I then went to my parents.

“Bye mum, dad.” I grinned as I hugged them both.

“Come over and see us ok Lauren?” My mum said, chocking back the tears.

“Yeah, don’t leave an old man hanging.” My dad laughed.

“At least you admit you’re old. And of course ill come back, you can all come over as well, I don’t mind putting you all up, im sure there’s a nice attic for the girls.” I grinned.

----------------------------------------------------------

“Welcome to L.A girls, your new home.” Kevin said.

“I forgot how hot it is here.” Jordan took off her jacket.

“At least I will be able to catch a tan.” Claire smiled.

“You would be able to get a tan just waiting for a taxi; you tan easily because you are lucky.” I moaned, examining my pale skin.

“Well I just burn.” Jordan said.

We got in the black car that was picking us up. They dropped us off at the house.

Looking at the house, I instantly fell in love with it, Claire and Jordan did too by the looks on their faces.

We went into the house, the estate agent showing us around. The walls were white and the floors were wooden, not much work would need to be done for us to move in.

the three huge bedrooms all had a double bed and plasma TV screen in. also a set of double doors leading to the balconies. One bedroom had an en-suite bathroom.

“I’m having this bedroom!” Jordan said, looking at the bathroom.

“No fair.” Claire pouted.

Kevin then went on to ask when we could move in. We were told we could move in on Thursday. Claire told the estate agent we would take it after getting confirmation nod’s off of Jordan and I.

We then went to the Jonas’ home. The boys lived with their parent’s still which is cute. Kevin was looking for his own place but we girls had beaten him to it. After eating, we were given a tour of the house by the boys.

“This is Kevin and Nick’s room.” Frankie played being the estate agent.

“As you can see Nick is a neat freak, while Kevin prefers to live “cosy” as he puts it.” Frankie said, putting on a voice that made Claire and I laugh while Jordan rolled her eyes.

We then went to Joe and Frankie’s room.

“This is my side of the room.” Frankie pointed to a single bed with a blue spaceship cover on. On the wall was a TV with games consoles plugged into it.

“And well this is Joe’s.” Frankie turned his nose up at Joe’s side.

Joe’s side of the room was a tip, his bed unmade, clothes all over the place and empty ice cream containers everywhere.

“I was meaning to tidy that up before we left for tour.” Joe protested.

“Well obviously it must have slipped your mind.” Nick said sarcastically before leaving the room.

“Come with me I have something to show you.” Kevin said to me.

I nodded and followed Kevin into his and Nick’s room. Jordan and Nick were sat on the bed talking. Kevin led me over to a cupboard; he swung open the doors and revealed loads of guitars.

“Whoa.” I said shocked.

“Cool huh.” Kevin grinned.

“Very, I love your guitars. But they’re no where near as cool as mine.” I laughed as I looked at the many guitars.

After a while, Jordan left the room.

“Nick, Kevin comes have a look.” She called.

We all walked down to Joe’s and Frankie’s room. We all gasped when we saw that Claire had cleaned the room.

Frankie asked me to play on Mario Carts with him, he beat me. After that, we decided to go outside. Soon, Claire and I would have to go to our hotel.

“I guess we have to leave now.” Claire said.

“Wait no you can’t leave.” Joe ran into the house.

“Right the girls can sleep on one condition.” Paul Kevin Sr. came outside with Joe following.

“Anything.” The boys smiled.

“The girls stay downstairs in the living room and you don’t stay up all night because Frankie needs to sleep.” He said.

“It looks like you girls are staying.” Nick smiled kissing Jordan’s cheek slightly.

For the next few days, we spent time with the Jonas’. Paul Kevin Sr. and Frankie were just as nice as the others. Denise said it was no point in us staying in a hotel for one night so told us to stay both nights. They were really nice to us and spent loads of time trying to make us feel overly welcome.

After waking up at 6 and waking Claire and Jordan up, we got ready to move into our new home with the help of the boys.

Kevin and I were lugging the suitcases up the stairs while Claire and Jordan sat drinking Red Bull to keep themselves awake and Joe and Nick grabbed mine and Claire’s instruments.

“Where have these got to go?” Kevin asked when we were in the house.

“Just leave them there; I can’t remember whose suitcase is whose.” I laughed, placing the suitcases on the floor.

“Ok.” Kevin put the ones he was carrying down.

Claire and Jordan walked in just after us, looking a little more awake now they had both had 3 cans of red bull.

“You’re going to have a heart attack if you drink anymore.” I said to them as Kevin wrapped his arms around my waist.

“If someone didn’t wake us up at before 6 this morning we wouldn’t have to worry.” Claire joked.

“Sorry.” I mumbled.

Joe and Nick walked in then. They put the instruments into the back room and then came back to the hall where we all stood. Both boys wrapped their arms around their girlfriends.

“Take away time.” I grinned, pulling my phone out of my pocket.

“Lauren, its like half 1.” Kevin laughed.

“So, ive been up since 6, im hungry.” I laughed.

“Nu huh, not take away yet.” Kevin said, taking my phone.

“What then?” I quizzed.

“We’ll go to a café.” Kevin smirked, kissing my head.

“Yeah.” Joe said, punching the air.

“You are such a child Joe.” Claire laughed.

“You love it.” Joe grinned.

We all went out then to eat, we went to the nearest little café, all wearing disguises. It was such a cute little café. When we got their, the boys told us that Selena, Demi and Chelsea all lived quite near to us and we might see them about. We ate, laughed and just had fun before we went back to the house to crash out on the sofa and watch films.