Status: Complete

Black Keys

Claire's POV.

“Jordan, come on it’s time to get up.” I heard Lauren waking Jordan up in the room next to mine.

It had been a month since we arrived back from tour, three weeks since we moved into our new apartment. Today “Forever True” had a meeting with the Hollywood Records team.

I checked my phone it was seven, our meeting was at nine o’clock sharpish. I checked my phone and found I had three miss calls from Joe. I hadn’t seen in a few days, the Jonas Brothers were busy filming the last scenes for their second season of J.O.N.A.S.

“Morning!” Joe sang into the phone once he answered it.

“hi.” I said while pulling my curtains open being blinded by the sun.

“I was just going to call my girlfriend, when I had to take another call.” Joe said I could hear him smile.

“Oh well, what was you going to say to her?” I asked playing along.

“If maybe she would like to go out tonight with me?” Joe asked his voice hopeful.

“I don’t know Joe I mean we are spose to be playing it cool. You know like not getting seen in public together to much.” I yawned walking out of my bedroom and into the bathroom.

“But, we haven’t been out in public together in like two weeks. I’m starting to think you are ashamed to be seen with me.” I could tell he was pouting.

“Oh alright, but stop pouting.” I laughed.

“How did you-.” Joe began to ask when I cut him off.

“I know you, anyway I’ve got to go get ready for this meeting call me later, love you.” I said after hearing Lauren bang on the bathroom door.

“Forever and Always.” He replied before hanging up.

Once all three of us were ready we walked out towards are new car. Jordan was giggling while on the phone with Nick. Lauren was texting someone I guessed she was texting Kevin. I took the car keys from Lauren’s hand and got in the drivers seat.

“Hey, I wanted to drive.” Lauren protested.

“You text, you lose. Besides you always drive.” I said pulling my sunglasses over my face and starting the engine.

When we arrived at the conference room we were a little early, we got showed to the room and told we would be joined with the executives shortly.

“Why are we here again?” Jordan asked banging her head on the table.

“To discuss what projects we are being signed up for.” I answered.

Just then Simon came through the door. He hadn’t changed since we last seen him all them weeks ago.

“Hey girls have you had a nice brake?” He asked sitting down around the table.

“Yeah, it’s been great.” Lauren answered for us.

“Good, because you probably won’t have any spare time during the next few months.” Simon muttered before a group of people came in and joined the table.

After the meeting everybody left except for Jordan, Lauren and I and Simon. We had to plan our schedule which by the looks of it will be busy.

“So you will go into the recording studio on Wednesday and start recording your album, you only have two weeks to do it in. As well as being in the recording studio you will be filming two music videos during them two weeks. Then after you have filmed the videos and got the album recorded you will start promoting it.” Simon talked us through it.

“What will the videos be for, like what songs?” Jordan asked.

“I was thinking Untouched and Speechless.” Simon suggested.

“Yeah, that sounds cool.” Jordan said while Lauren and I nodded.

“Then you will need to promote your album meaning you will need to do a few live chats on facebook, we might even do a joint live chat with the Jonas Brothers.” Simon said with a smile on his face.

“Won’t they be busy filming Camp Rock 2?” Lauren asked.

“No, we can fit it into their busy schedule.” He said. “Then we have a rolling stones interview for you to do.” He said.

Once our schedule was planned we all walked out of the room half dreading the next two months half looking forward to it.

“What are you two doing tonight?” I asked the girls when we got back to our apartment.

“I think Kevin might be coming round.” Lauren said.

“I think Nick is coming round as well.” Jordan smiled.

“Oh, well Joe and I are going out for a meal. Maybe we could all go together?” I suggested.

“Yeah, let’s call them.” Lauren said dialing Kevin’s number.

“Hello stranger.” I smiled while opening the front door to Joe and his brothers.

Kevin and Nick walked past me after saying a quick hi. Both finding their girlfriends.

“I’ve missed you.” Joe said wrapping his arms around me.

“I’ve missed you as well. How is the filming going?” I asked.

“It finished today, we have a two day brake before flying out and filming Camp Rock 2.” Joe said his eyes darting anywhere but me.

“Oh, how long will you be away?” I felt a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach.

“A few months, but I’ve managed to get Simon to agree for you lot to fly over to the live chat.” Joe said offering me some hope.

Just then Kevin and Lauren came to the door followed by Jordan and Nick.

“You ready?” Kevin asked us his arm was protectively thrown around Lauren’s waist.

I nodded glumly, before taking Joe’s hand and walking out the door. Lauren and Jordan were laughing and joking I wondered if they knew about Camp Rock 2 yet.

“Where are you going?” The paparazzi asked as the cameras clicked.

“Out.” I mumbled before getting into the car beside Joe. We were all travelling in pairs and meeting at the restaurant.

“Are you okay?” Joe asked quickly glancing at me before looking at the road once more.

“Yeah, it just came as a shock that’s all I mean Forever True are busy during the next few months but I’m sure we could come over and visit you and I’m sure you will have brakes during filming so you could fly back and see us.” I said trying to sound positive.

After that the conversation fluently flowed, that was one of things I liked about Joe, there was never a silent moment with him if you want the awkward silences.

The meal was pretty un-eventful, it wasn’t until the main course was over with that I had a chance to talk to Lauren and Jordan in the restrooms.

Once the door had closed we all said the same thing. “Four months!”

“It might not be that bad, I mean I did go almost five months without seeing Nick and like they said we can fly over and do that live chat thing so it’s not going to be like we don’t see them for five whole months.” Jordan said after thinking.

“I spose this will test our love.” I said I was always the one said the soppiest things.

Lauren rolled her eyes playfully at me before we walked back out to the table.

We returned to the table, where the boys had paid for the meal and where waiting for us to return. We went out the back entrance of the restaurant because there were floods of paparazzi outside.

Once we got to our apartment Nick and Jordan retreated to Jordan’s bedroom. Lauren and Kevin also went into Lauren’s room. I sat down on the couch taking my shoes off.

“Joe?” I said once we had settled down in front of the TV.

“Yeah.” He said looking down at me.

“Are you sure you don’t want to be single while filming Camp Rock, Five months Is a long time.” My voice coming out in barley a whisper, I couldn’t believe what I had just said.

“I know five months seems a long time but trust me it will fly by and then we may even get to work together again.” He said playing with my hair.

We were interrupted by a new bulletin on E news. “Is this the end for the teen pop sensations Forever True?” the presenter said while a picture of Jordan, Lauren and I walking out of Hollywood Records headquarters earlier today.

“Lauren, Jordan get out here now.” I called sitting up.

“What?” Jordan said while she padded out of her bedroom in her pajamas Nick following her.

I pointed at the TV where the other headlines were flashing. Lauren came out and joined us soon after.

“This picture was taken earlier this morning, it is of teen pop sensations Forever True. They arrived at Hollywood Records headquarters just before nine this morning not coming out until after 12. There as been speculation that the record label might drop them after the Jonas Brother’s tour earlier this year. By the looks on their faces, the rumors just might be true. Catlin Foster as the inside story.” The screen showed a blonde women outside Hollywood Records headquarters.

“It seems the rumors are false, Simon Hend the manager of Forever True issued this statement.”

”We have big plans for Forever True, they are releasing there debut album later this year with two new music videos on their way. The girls have a very busy few months a head of them.

“So the real question is why the long faces?” The lady ended her report.

“Well at least Simon set them straight.” Jordan muttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two updates in one day :)
you know you want to comment <3