Status: Complete

Black Keys

Claire's POV

I had just about enough of people asking what went down with Joe and I, why I changed my hair colour and why I had been going to clubs. In the end when I got asked the question I would instantly reply with the answers I had been advised to answer with.

I wasn’t planning on going out with Jordan, Lauren and the boys to celebrate our album. I didn’t want to make the night awkward, so I ignored Jordan’s warning of the time and logged on to Forever True’s blog.

Once Lauren was forced to get ready by Jordan I gave in, after all I was part of the band. I went into my room and chose a teal summer dress with white shoes, my hair curled and minimal make up on. I had ditched the liquid eyeliner, I couldn’t be bothered to spend time on my appearance at the moment.

When we arrived I was surprised to see loads of people there, I was thinking it was only going to be a little get together. I walked round for a bit talking to people, giving and receiving complements.

“Girls, we are so sorry, but we have to go. We’re going back to New Jersey for a week or two to see our family.” Nick admitted, wrapping his arms around Jordan.

“Don’t worry.” Lauren said, her hand entwined with Kevin’s.

“Are you sure?” Kevin quizzed. They had been going through a rocky patch lately but they always seemed to pull through.

“Yeah, Claire and I are thinking about going home soon anyway.” Lauren smiled, while I nodded.

“I was thinking about leaving early as well.” Jordan smiled.

“You guys go ahead, ill see you in a minute.” I said as they all walked outside to see the boys off. I had seen Joe enter the party ten minutes ago, so I knew he would be leaving as well.

I walked out of the hall after grabbing my things and saying goodbye to a few people. The boys were already in the car when I walked out, which is what I had hoped would happen.

We got in the car and headed home, we were going to talk to Simon about going on tour sometime next year. But other than that we had nothing to do for a few months.

It had been three weeks since Joe and I had split up, our new album “Stay True” reached number 1 in the billboard charts within days of it being released. The boys had been away for two weeks, they were due to fly home in a few days.

Selena, Jonathan and Alex were around one Friday night, we were all just sat making fun of the new reports who report rumours. When a picture of Kevin flashed across the screen.

[I ]The older Jonas who has been currently connected to Forever True’s Lauren Friend was seen having a good time with a pretty brunette. The brunette name is Danielle Deleasa, our sources tell us she has known the Jonas family for a few years now. She lives in the same neighbourhood as the Christian family. Is this the start of new love for Kevin? Maybe Lauren and Kevin were just friends after all. Let’s just hope this boy knows what he is doing. After all the drama that went down with his brother Joe and the Forever True’s band member Claire Sparks earlier this month, we wouldn’t want to see another Jonas let go of a gorgeous lady.

It was silent in the room, I looked at Lauren her face was red. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and smiled.

“You know they talk crap Lauren, don’t believe them. At least they called you gorgeous. Kevin wouldn’t even look at another girl.” I said trying to comfort her.

“But in that picture it looked like they were strolling along the beach madly in love with one another.” Lauren chocked out.

“Lauren, they exaggerate the truth to make headlines, Kevin was probably just hanging out with an old friend on the beach. You should know as well as anyone we can’t go anywhere without it turning into a date.” Selena said also trying to comfort Lauren.

“Remember when Miley and Nick were organizing the duet, even though it turns out they were meeting up with Billy Ray and Paul as well the media turned it into a date.” Jordan said.

“See this is why I’m glad im not with Hollywood Records, I mean it’s awesome to be linked with such a popular channel but the media are just waiting for you all too screw up.” Alex said.

“You guys are right; Kevin is way too sweet to cheat on me.” Lauren said after a moments silence but something in her voice made me doubt she really believed that.

“So lets play truth or dare.” Jordan said turning the TV off.

“Okay, Alex you’re first. Truth or Dare?” Selena smirked.

“Dare.” Alex said confidently.

“I dare you to eat an entire jar of chocolate spread.” Selena dared him handing him the chocolate spread.

While Alex was trying to swallow spoonfuls of chocolate spread, the bottle landed on Jordan. She chose truth after seeing Alex’s dare she didn’t want to be made to eat anything like chocolate spread.

“Jordan, who is your celebrity crush, other than Nick Jonas.” Jonathan asked.

“I’m pretty sure if I didn’t meet Nick, he would still end up being my celebrity crush.” She said blushing. A chorus of awes came from everyone’s mouths.

“Lauren, you’re doing a dare.” I said to her.

“Why did the others get to chose and I don’t?” Lauren pouted.

“Because I know you won’t chose dare. So you’re dare is to stand under the cold shower fully clothed for ten minutes.” I smirked.

“You wait I will have my revenge.” Lauren said before running into the bathroom all of us following her.

After Lauren came out of the shower, she was shivering. We had gotten bored of playing truth and dare and decided to go out, after much discussion we decided to go bowling.
We all headed down to the local bowling alley.

Unfortunately the paparazzi were outside, all of us walked with our heads down ignoring all their questions. We were given our own double lanes, and we split up into teams. Lauren, Alex and Jordan on one team. Selena, Jonathan and I on the other. Needless to say Lauren’s team won.

We stayed in the bowling alley until it closed, we then decided to head home. Alex and Lauren were sat in the front. Jordan and Selena were talking about the latest news on Miley’s photo scandals.

“Are you okay?” Jonathan asked me after staring at me for five minutes.

“Yeah, of course I am why wouldn’t I be?” I asked smiling.

“I didn’t mean like now, I mean in generally with the whole brake up?” He replied.

“Oh, yeah. I mean it’s been a few weeks now. I realize why he broke it off. I was a nightmare, but now I know how Taylor felt. He should really stop telling girls forever and always because it just makes the brake up more difficult.” I sighed.

“Anyway, you got a lucky lady in your life?” I asked him.

“I have four lucky ladies in my life, they are all in this car right now.” He laughed.

“You such a dork.” I laughed.

“I know.” He smiled.

We got dropped off first, saying our goodbyes to the boys and Selena we got out the car. Jordan went to bed early saying something about picking the boys up from the airport tomorrow morning. Lauren followed soon after realizing she was expected to go with Jordan to the airport.

I smiled thinking about single life, but then something in my room caught my eye. It was the bracelet Joe gave to me when we first started dating. I reached for it, and started playing with it in my fingers as the tears began to fall.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, we have 36 subscribers and we havent been getting any comments which sucks tbh. So how about we have at least 1 comment this chapter?
Lauren and Claire (even though she's away) x