Status: Complete

Black Keys

Claire

Image

When the two girls from England reached the number one in the charts in four different countries, we were in awe to say the least. Forever True, two best friends from England were thrown out into the limelight and straight on tour with heart throbs The Jonas Brothers. While on tour they continued to surprise us with their energetic performances every night.
They announced a new band member Jordan Easterbrook (far left) who has been dating Nick Jonas for longer than we can remember. The girls came off tour with a new image, and it seems new boyfriends. At first when we heard good boy Kevin Jonas and rock chick Lauren Friend were dating we couldn’t believe it. But then Kevin Jonas was seen on a date with old family friend Danielle Deleasa. We wonder if “Kauren” were ever an item.
They managed to keep it on a down low unlike Lauren’s band member Claire Sparks and her relationship with heart throb Joe Jonas. The pair seemed very close during the last few months of their shared tour. Then when they got back it seems all hell broke lose, a drunken Claire let slip outside a club about her relationship with the 19 year old rock star.
It seemed to have all gone wrong for the girls of Forever True Lauren and Claire were seen out partying with Forever The Sickest Kid’s Jonathan Cook and All Time Low’s Alex Gaskarth which they met while taking part in the music festival Bamboozle. Their managers claim they are all just friends and enjoy each other’s company. Meanwhile while her band mates were out partying Jordan was seen out and about with Disney Channel star Selena Gomez.
When asked about the break up Lauren replied “This past year has been a rollercoaster ride, so much has changed in our professional lives and our personal lives. Sometimes changes are for the better, but a person can lose themselves in who they want to be. We need to take time out to stay true to our devoting fans and ourselves.”
Is this really the end of Forever True?. A spokesperson for the band issued this statement saying ”The girls feel they need a break from the limelight for a while. We haven’t planned a date for their come back but the girls don’t plan to be away forever. They love their fans and want to be their best for them. They feel a break will help them do this. Forever True will come back refreshed and ten times better than before.”
We are hoping they won’t leave us for long, their “I don’t care attitude” wowed us from the start. They still have a future in the music industry, if they decided to come back.
There as been reports that Lauren and Claire are moving back to England to be with their families. Jordan however hasn’t mentioned anything about the abrupt split. Hopefully she is staying close to Nick Jonas, is it us or do these two love struck teens seem more loved up every day?
-Teen US Weekly.
Claire had just finished reading the article out to Lauren while they were on the plane back to England. With every word the girls read, the harder it hit them. They had their chance at fame, and they blew it. All they could do now is wish that fate will give them a second chance.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, that's it from Black Keys now :( Its over.
Keep an eye out for the start of the sequal.
How about we get loads of comments to bring us up to the ten stars?
That would actually make Claire and I so happy.
Thank you for reading, commenting and subscribing.
It means a lot that you like the story.
Lauren & Claire (even though she's away) x