In Bloom

The baby project

As they travelled the streets in the small van, Dave took it upon himself to annoy the hell out of everyone, just for the fun of it.
"LIKE OH MY GAWD CAT STOP RAPING ME!" was yelled when ever Cat brushed him(they sat next to each other).
At this point Kandy was remembering their not-so-distant past. Then the most hilarious memory came to mind...

*Flashback to earlier that year*
"Ok class, today you all will recieve your very own baby simulator. It acts just like a real baby. I'll partner you up.. We do NOT want a re-run of last month, now do we?"
The teacher, Mrs. Manning, partnered poor Dave with Tiffany, Jake with Margaret(the nerdiest girl in school), and Cat and Kandy became the "special family".
As soon as she was handed the baby, Cat yelled, "I'M CALLING HIM STEVE!!"
Kandy giggled,"I think it's a girl, Cat.."
"STEVIE IT SHALL BE!!"

*One week later*
When the class had to present their "children", everyone was a bit nervous.
But not Cat. She introduced her child as "Stevie Irwiny Reid, the daughter of Satan."
Dave let Tiffany do all the work, but he jumped her in attack when she said their kid was "hopefully not emo."(As you can see, Dave hates to be called emo!)
But Jake covered Magaret's mouth as soon as they were up before the class... "DON'T LISTEN TO HER! I DID NOT DROWN THE KID IN THE RIVER! SHE SPEAKS LIES!! LIES!!!!"
This of course got him a failing grade for "failing to care for his child, even if it was stuck on cry mode."