In Bloom

The death of Bob and Bobalina

When they arrived, they found the group getting ready. Kandy took out "Bob and Bobalina" (don't ask why she called her drumsticks that), and drummed lightly on a table.
Dave and Jake were tuning. When Cat greeted them, they made a "mmhmm" sound, but didn't look up.
When she sat down with Johnny on the couch, John came in. "Alright, guys. Follow me."
He led them into a large room full of instruments. Kandy dove straight for the drumkit, not noticing Billie Joe and Adrienne at all.
She suddenly yelped "Oh a sticker!"
This sent Jake into a sticker frenzy. He loved stickers. He jumped on Kandy and ran away, taking her sticker with him.
Kandy gave Jake the "I'm watching you" sigh with her fingers, then attacked screaming, "GIVE IT BACK YOU BASTARD!"
They wrestled on the floor, kicking and pulling each other's hair.
The group was in stitches, until a piercing crack filled the air.
The wrestling stopped, and Kandy removed her drumsticks, only to begin crying.
"NO!!! NOT BOB AND BOBALINA!!!"
She clutched her broken drumsticks, then curled up in a ball on the floor, muttering to herself.
Cat tried to comfort her, but it was no use. Kandy was simply incomplete without Bob and Bobalina.
John waved the others out of the room. This would have to continue on another day...