‹ Prequel: Should've Said No

Picture to Burn

Chapter 14

"What's it been like, I mean without me?" I asked.

"Horrible. So many people came up and asked about you!!!"

"Really?!?!" She nodded.

"So you know all about Magic?"

"I've always known! I just never got powers or whatever. I read my mum's Daily Prophet."

"So you know about Harry Potter and all that?" She nodded.

"Hold on." I ran back into the common room to have Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny sitting on the couch. "Hey! come here! I want you to meet Kacy." They followed.

"Kacy. This is Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley. Everyone this is my bestest friend Kacy."

"Oh, Im hurt. I thought I was your bestest friend." Harry sighed dramactically.

"Taylor. You didn't tell me your friends with Harry Potter."

"My phone was dead. Time for lunch. Come on!" I dragged Kacy down to the Great Hall with me, to find Dumbledore by the doors.

"Hello Ms. Swift, Ms. Marine, I see you've found eachother."

"When will she be sorted?" I asked.

"Tonight at dinner. You can stay with Ms. Swift until then." She nodded. We skipped into the Great Hall arms linked and took a seat.

"Kacy, this is Fred and George Weasley." I said as we sat across from them.

"Hi," She said.

"Freddy, Georgy this is my oldest bestest friend Kacy."

"Hi." They said.

"I like the guys here." She whispered laughing.

"I know." I smiled.

"Well, are you dating any one?" she asked.

"I did." I said.

"Who!"

"George."

"What happened."

"I'll tell you later" I said noticing the confused looks as we whispered back and forth.

"So Kacy. Where are you from?" Fred asked.

"Here in London."

"How long how you and Tay been friends?" Hermione asked.

"Umm, since we were like 3." She said.

"Wow." Ron said. We finsihed eating and headed to potions.

"This must be Kacy Marine." Snape said.

"Yes, Proffeser. Proffeser Dumbledore told me to show her around."

"Very well." We continued afternoon classes and we went to dinner.

"Good luck Kace." I said.

"Attention students, we have a transfer named Kacy Marine, she will be going into her fifth year." She hopped up onto the stool, her dirty blonde curls bouncing up and down.

"SLYTHERIN" That hat shouted. I was a little, disappointed but this made it so I could hang out with Blaise more.

"You may continue with your dinner." We ate and I met up with Kacy at the Slytherin table.

"'Scuse me, Swift, I think your lost or confused...or both. This is the Slytherin table you are a Gryffidor."

"Scuse me Parkinson, Shut the hell up." I said walking to Kacy.

"Hey Ace."

"Hey Lor, we're not in the same house." She pouted

"Yeah but we have some classes together and we have the same times off." I said.

"That's not good enough!" She whined.

"Lmao." I laughed pulling her up.