‹ Prequel: Should've Said No

Picture to Burn

Chapter 24

I woke up and looked at the clock to see it was 8.

"HERMIONE!" I yelled. I looked around to notice that I was alone. I got up, went into the bathroom and took a quick shower before applying my makeup and going down to the common room. I saw Harry and Ron half asleep on the couch and Hermione nodding off.

"Morning Crew!"

"Why are you awake?" Ron asked.

"Why are you?" I said sticking my tongue out. "I am off to breakfast!" I sang. I skipped to the Great Hall and scanned the Gryffindor table for anyone to sit with. Nope. Some one was waving, I turned to the Ravenclaw table and saw Darren. I walked over to him and sat next to him.

" 'Morning!" I said taking a peice of toast.

"You're very....cheery." He said.

"Yup."

"Taylor. These are my friends Thalia Chase and Jackson Grover." Thalia had stormy grey eyes anddark blonde, curly hair. Jackson had longish black hair and blue eyes.

"Hey."

"Hi. You're a Gryffindor." Jackson said. It was more of a statement than a question.

"Yeah. and you're a Ravenclaw. Yay smartie." I smirked. He glared and I swore he started to growl.

"Jackson." Darren said. He snapped out of it. I heard some footsteps and firgured more people were just coming into the Great Hall. Then I saw the mob of Red hair.

"Nice to meet you guys, but gotta go. See you later." I walked over and sat next to Ginny.

"Hey Gin."

"Hi." She mumbled.

"I'm sure he's fine." I whispered.

"How do you know? HOW?" She yelled stomping out of the Great Hall. Ginny's never yelled like that. At least I've never heard her yell. I started eating my waffles, but I could feel someone staring. I looked up to find the hole 'crew' looking at me.

"What?"

"What did you say to Ginny?" Ron asked.

"I said that I'm sure your dad's fine."

"Oh."

"I'm going to finish packing." Sure, I had to finish packing, but I was also going to check on Ginny. I walked into the common room and up to Ginny's dorm.

"Gin." I knocked.

"Go away."

"Sorry. Can't do that." I said walking in.

"Do you know what I do when I'm upset?" She shook her head.

"I give the craziest makeovers. Then we eat ice-cream. That good for you?" She smiled a little and nodded. I colored her hair royal blue and put glitter mascara, silver eyeshadow, light pink lipgloss, and blue eyeshadow on her. She looked....Spacy? Then she did my make-up and made everything red, including my hair.

"Well, That was fun but I'm going to go pack."

"Wait! Keep your hair red."

"I have an idea." I smirked.

"Okay. I am now Ruby Weasley. Your twin sister. 'Kay?" She nodded smiling. I skipped downstairs.

"Ron Weasley?" I asked seeing Ron, Harry, and Hermione.

"Yeah." I gave him a hug.

"So nice to meet you."

"Who are you?"

"Ronald! Don't be so rude."

"I'm Ruby Weasley. Ginny's Twin." I said.

"What!?!?"

"Wow." Harry said.

"Hey Ruby!" Ginny called coming downt the stairs.

"Hey Ginny!"

"FRED GEORGE!" Ron called. They came down.

"Yeah."

"Whos the pretty lady?" George asked.

"Your sister."

"Not Ginny. I meant the other one."

"Your sister."

"What?!"

"Hi. I'm Ruby, Ginny's twin."

"You don't look like Ginny." Hermione said.

"You look familiar.....like"

"SHH! Okay I got a joke." I said.

"How many Weasley's does it take to figure out that I'm not a Weasley?" I said. Fast. Ginny and I started laughing. So did Harry and Hermione.

"What?"

"How.many.Weasley's.does.it.take.to.figure.out.I'm.not.a.Weasley?" I said slowly. Fred and George smirked.

"I don't get it."

"Who are you anyways?" Fred asked.

"You sly git." George laughed. He whispered to Fred.

"Oh My Gawd." Fred said.

"What!" I changed my hair back.

"Taylor?"

"YES!" We all laughed. I changed my hair back and started to walk out of the Common Room.

"Where you going?"

"I'm going to be a Slytherin." I called. I chanded my uniform to Slytherin and walked to the Great Hall. I walked up to the Slytherin table and sat right next to Malfoy.

"Who are you again?" Malfoy asked.

"Never said."

"Why are you sitting here."

"Becuase I wanted to." I said non-chalantly.

"Who are you?" Blaise asked.

"Not gonna tell you that now am I?"

"Drakie! Why are hanging out with this....bitch."

"I know you are but what am I?" I stuck my tongue out at Pansy.

"How..mature"

"Thank you." Malfoy and Blaise were holding back laughter.

"What?"

"You just called me mature and called yourself a bitch." She huffed and stalked out of the Great Hall.

"Nice."

"You gotta tell us who you are."

"Whats the fun in that?" I whispered in his ear. He shivered. This is too easy.

"I've never seen you around. You new?" Blaise asked.

"Not that new Mr. Zambini. But I came this year."

"How do you know my name?" He asked.

"Same way I know 'Ole Malfoy here."

"and how is that?" Malfoy asked.

"From experience." I smirked.

"Well, Boys. Hate to leave ya but I gotta go." I gave Malfoy and Blaise, both a peck on the lips, and then got up.

"Who are you?" They both said.

"Ruby."

"What a gem."

"How funny."

"Last name?" Malfoy asked. I laughed and started to walk away. I could faintly hear the footsteps of Malfoy behind me. I walked out of the Hall and waited.

"Why hello Mr. Malfoy." I said.

"You tease." He smirked. I walked up to him and put my hands on his shoulders.

"It's just too easy." I whispered, making him shiver again.

"What's your last name Ruby?" I gave him a peck on the cheek, took out my wand and changed my robes back to Gryffindor. I tucked my hair behind my ears, showing off the earrings he gave me.

"Ruby Weasley." I whispered walking off.
♠ ♠ ♠
WELL?????
Rubby :)