Status: Hiatus

E.N.V.I.O.U.S.

Revealed

“WAAAAH!” The two girls are surprised by a figure behind them.

“Please d-don’t kill us!!” They beg, though they haven’t notice who.

“Quit it you two. Who’s going to kill you?”

And it turns out to be Xane. Abbie and Vei stare at each other; they thought it was the lone-wolf-dude.

Vei remembers something, “Um, anyway, how do you know him?”

“He’s my partner for my science project,” Xane says calmly,”What about it?”

Abbie and Xane are speechless.

---------------------------------------------

“Lone wolf?”

Xane frowns. She thought that she’s the lone wolf in the school, in the whole society. Well, not a lone wolf exactly. She’s more like a cold personality, and she still needs friends.

“I thought you’re the lone wolf in this school.” Vei grins while pinching Xane’s cheek.

Xane slaps Vei’s hand then looks at the girl besides Vei. She seems to recognize this girl.

“Oh Xane, I forgot to introduce you, she’s-“

“Abbie Roxwell, the captain of Universe Basketball club who is selected to be the representative for Indonesia.”

Abbie smiles, she stuns by Xane’s knowledge, “Alexandra Ran, the heiress of a gangster which is currently the 10th most influential clan in the world.”

Vei widens her eyes. She doesn’t even know that Xane is actually a mafia clan. Her jaw drops.

Xane looks away, “Tch, that was a long time ago.”

Abbie smirks. Vei pretends to be shocked, to cover her disappointment towards Xane.

Why didn’t she tell me anything about this?

--------------------------------------

After saying goodbye to Abbie due to her basketball practice, Xane and Vei head to the parking lot. Vei stops, Xane turns around and sighs.

“I didn’t tell you because there’s a reason, moron.”

Vei tries to hold her tears. She usually doesn’t mind Xane’s words, she is cruel after all. But this time, she’s starting to realize something.

“You’ve never treat me as a friend, do you?”

Vei can’t help it, her voice trembles. She lets out a single drop of tears, glides through her cheek. Xane stares at her with disbelief.

“If I tell you, would you be friends with me?” said Xane as she crosses her arms. Some part of Vei agrees with Xane. She wouldn’t be friends with Xane if she knew she’s a gangster.

“For your info, I have nothing to do with my gangster again. Since I’m a rebel, they black-listed me from being a heiress.”

Vei could see the disappointment in Xane’s eyes. She wipes her tears.

“….Xane…”

“Don’t put any sympathy on me, it’s pathetic.”

Xane drives her Hybrid Prius, leaving Vei alone in the parking lot. Vei has never felt like this. She drops herself to her knees and dissolves in tears.

-------------------------------------

“Oaaahhhmmm, finally the after-school lesson has finished!”

Abbie throws her own arm to the sky and prepares to leave the school.

“Hm, it’s 5 pm already, I wonder if Momma has arrived at home,” She looks at her Fossil watch and sighs. Abbie is heading to Bus Stop. Suddenly someone grabs her arm harshly. In a split second, she turns around and about to punch that person.

“Hmph, not bad for a girl.” He manages to hold the blow.

“D-Dane??”

Dane is from a famous gang in Universe City, which is also Zen's friend too. He is the leader of the gang. He has that goofy personality, and that’s why he is very socialable to the society.

“Hey captain! I saw you hang out with Vei!”

“Does it matter to you?”

“Of course! My girl is socializing with people like that! I’m so happy for you-”

“I am not your girl, and never will,” Abbie turns around and wants to leave that place quickly. Dane grabs her hand; this time makes Abbie falls to his embrace.

“Dane, you-“

“You’ve been avoiding me these days,” He continues, “What happens?”

Abbie stays quiet in his embrace. She must admit that she really loves him, but she knows that it won’t work between them.

“Please…?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I've got too many ideas in here!!!! I think i'm going to update it sooner :D

thanks reader for still reading my chapter 2 and 3

xoxo
syallow