Definition of Trouble

Help

Alice saw Kate and ran in her direction... "Wait Kate!!!" I screamed. She couldn't hear me!!! "Wait!!!!" Kate4 dissapeared and I was shooting down into darkness. I was falling right into my death and mxyx destruction for all time. This was the end of it. The last thing I'll see is.. is... blackness!!

I woke up screaming. *pant* *pant* *pant* Kate ran over to me immediately and said "whats wrong? Why are you screaming? What did you dream about?"

"I don't know it jsut was youi didn't hear me and you wouldn't wait for me and then I was falling into my death into the blackness!!!"

"Okay calm down. it was just a nightmare. Don't fret about..." Kate said.

"your right!! Do you want a snack? what time is it?" I said.

The next day me and Kate were getting ready for school. Make-up which was our usual black eyeliner and clear lip gloss. Adding to our list lately was black mascara.

"What should I wear?" Kate asked

"I don't know but if you want you can borrow some of my clothes!!" I replied.

10 minutes later we were walking to school when my bullies came around and pushed me down.
"emo girl, emo girl!!!" they all cried.

"back of!" said Kate.

Everyone knew not to get on Kate's bad side so they all took of in the other direction.

"Thanks Kate!" I said.

Thank god we didn't have anymore incidents.

I was at my locker when my History teacher called to me. I got my books and headed in her direction.

" Sorry Alice but your flunking History. You need an A on the rest of your assignments in order for you to graduate to thenext grade. Sorry."

HELP ME!!! I thought.

(thats the end of the chapter. Please comment!!!)