Definition of Trouble

Starbucks

Payton's P.O.V.:

I woke up to see Kristen right next to me waiting fo me to get up.

"umm... Payton, I know who has a crush on you!!" she squealed. She thought she had a secret I finally didn't have but man was she ever so wrong.

"So do I!! And I know who likes you too!!" I say in response. She looks dumbfounded.

"Ray likes you and Mikey has a thing for me. I don't have a thing for him though so lets keep that a secret." I continue. She looks at me her jaw opened slightly. I close her mouth and she returns to the world I am currently standing on.

"Man, and I thought I had this one!!" she said.

"Well lets get goin." I said.

"Good idea."

We didn't have to tell anone to go they just followed. I guess you could say me and Kristen were the leaders of our pack right now. Since after all we did save the entire group but ya know it comes with the territory.. He he he he!!

I glanced over where Gee and Halley were walking and they were hand in hand. I was so happy for her. Her dream was finally a reality. She was hooked up with Gee and now I wouldn't have to hear her cry her love for him. She can say it to him finally. He he he I giggle to myself.

I finally saw something in the distance. I saw a starbucks sign and stopped. So did everybody else. I dug in my purse and saw I had fifty dollars left. I ran all the rest of the way with the rest of the group yelling at me to come back. I didn't. I ran straight into the store and ordered the largest cup I could of any strong cup of coffee they had. And man was it good.

Comments please!!!