Definition of Trouble

Friends

"Hey girls!!!" Payton yelled in our direction

"who are you talking to Payton... oh Alice, Kate over here!!! Come meet Halley!!!" Kristen said after realizing who Payton was talking to.

Payton and Kristen were sisters as well as bff's forever. They had just added Halley to their group I see. I thought. Well oh well. At least we are friends. Payton and Kristen were the most popular in the school we were going to so it was nice not getting picked on by them... Halley was the new addition. Now they are a trio.

"Hey, what are you guys doing here and nice to meet you Halley!!!" I said.

"Nice to meet you too Payton, Kate." Halley replied.

"You should know our schedule on saturdays by now!! We are shopping and taking our new bff too!!!We are getting new matching outfits!!!" Payton said.

"Well we have to jet. Parents except us back oh in 5 so see yah later!!!" I said

"Yeah see yah." They all said back

"Oh Alice and Kate, do you happen to have tickets to MCR? We do!!" Kristen spat out before we had totally gone away.

"Yeah we do and see yah there maybe we can hang out together!!" Kate said.

And with that we were out of there. We made it back to the house in silence both of us thinking our own thoughts.

Man, now what... I thought. I didn't really want to hang out with them but we had already invited them and we might just get to know them better so that we were popular as well which would be cool... I thought to myself.

As that thought came into my mind I jumped for joy and ran into the stairs. Kate just laughed... Great...