Definition of Trouble

Kiddnapped

When we got to his house the driver tried to grab Halley first.

"oaky you first little miss" the driver said reaching for Halley but Gerard grabbed Halley around the waist and wouldn't let her go. Interesting I thought but then he grabbed Payton and she yelped. Kristen and Mikey for some reason were right behind her. She kicked and clawed until they were in the house. Kristen ran back saying lets go!

"No Kristen just you. If we all go he'll shoot Payton and Mikey. You go. He didn't really notice you!!! Payton blocked you the whole time. She had a plan and this is what it was. For you to escape!!! Now go and find a telephone."

I grabbed my purse and wrote quickly the address and sent her on her way. She di not look very happy.

Halleys P.O.V.:

Wow, Gerard still has his arm around my waist. This feels kinda nice... snap out of it Halley!! More important things to worry about. Just then Gerard loosened his grip and I got pulled out of the car. The driver!! He had a gun!!! OMG!~!!!

Gerards P.O.V.:

Man a gun. Okay loosen... Why did I grab her again? Man I was falling for her!!! Okay just calm down.

I was right after her and followed them. The driver didn't seem to notice me and that was good. She got stuck in the laundry room.

"Holy shit" th driver said as he turned around. He grabbed me and took me by surprise. He shoved me in the laundry room and locked it before I could say hey.

drivers P.O.V.:

now that everyone was inside he could sit back and watch t.v. till his boss would call though.

Paytons P.O.V.:

Okay I was stuck in the bathroom with Mikey and why did he follow me? This was so confusing. I started getting dizzy and then everything turned black. Last thing I rememeber was me falling into Mikeys arms.

Mikey's P.O.V.:

we had been shoved in there for 20 mins and we had just listened to him saying he had a gun to the people who struggled. The when she hadn't heard Kristen she had fainted. And falled. And landed right into my arms fast asleep.

Wow I was really falling for her.

Halleys P.O.V.:

I was stuck in a room all by myself with Gerard Way!! No Fuckin way!!

Be cool I told myself. Be cool. Time to think. Why had he grabbed my waist and followed me!!! Instewd of running??? Man this was a mystery I was going to have to unfold.

how do you like the new chapter?? Would have been up sooner but it wouldn't let me submit it because i had to re-enter my password and stuff.