Definition of Trouble

Oh great

KristensP.O.V.:

As the driver pulled that last hostage into the house I had no idea what to do. There was no sign of life anywhere, no phones, no lights, there wasn't even any insects. All I could do was run!

I found a house that looked friendly enough so I walked up the sidde walk and knocked. I was freaking inside for everybody but most important I was freaking for Payton. She was takin in first and was strugglin like hell!!!

An old lady opened the door and almost paled.

"Umm.. sorry to disturb you ms. but my friends are in trouble and I need to call the police." I said.

"oh come in come in" she said recovering over her "fright".

"Tell me what happened. I'll see if I can help." the lady said.

I ended up telling her the whole story form the concert to when I got away.

"well, I can't let them get away from that so come here."

I did and got shoved into a bedroom. Shit!!1 She was in cahoots with the driver. I just had to open my mouth.

20 minutes later Payton and Halley were shoved in the room and we were locked in again. Payton had a bloody nose and a couple bruises and scrapes. I tried to hold back my scream. The driver and the ladie left with guns in there hand.

Me and Halley helped Payton on the bed.

" Payton tried to get her hands off me so I could get away. the driver came up and grabbed me. She beat Payton up. Then expected her to just get back up. While I was strugglin with the driver the ladie went to go get the guns. Payton was still on the floor. she managed to kick the driver when the ldie came out. I didn't move due to the guns. Neither did Payton." Halley spat out after I was waiting for Payton to speak up but she couldn't.

20 minutes later everyone was in the room and were all around Paqyton and me... I explained my part of the story and Paytons. Payton finally said her first words since I felt like forever!!!

"Ransom... don't get... kill me.. and Kristen... help... why... love family..." she passed out...

KILL US!!! AHHH shit!

Please comment