Definition of Trouble

Karate helps

Paytons P.O.V.:

"I have to go to the bathroom." I say with an idea floating in my head. Kristen seems to know I have a plan ad helps me up. I had faked this whole I am hurt and can hardly move type thing till I got a plan.

"Fine, come on..." the driver spat out.

I floolwed him limping and I managed to stumble and make him hit hi head. He was knocked out cold. The old lady was caught of guard. I could tell. I used m karate on her and BAMB!!!! She was out cold right next to the driver.

Man all those karate classes really did some good all that time. I ran to the other room and unlocked the door. They all sucked in their breath and when they saw me with the key Kristen squealed and ran to hug me!!!

We all got out of the room and there was 2 police officers. They looked familiar but I couldn't tell...

"well, well, escaping are we?? Can't have that!!" Tamaura said.

"yeah what she said" Haley said.

Me and Kristen looked at each other and went right into karate mode. Everyone was stunned and it was cool to be the hero... They were all knocked out in no time. We scooted them over to the driver and lady and tied them all up!!!

"Way to go girls" both Ray and Mikey said. We both grinned and I said" We better go before anyone else gets here." They all agreed and me and Kristen in the lead we ran. And we ran fast...

Thats the end of this chapter. please comment so that I know its good and can continue!!!