Definition of Trouble

2 secrets between 2 friends

Payton's P.O.V.:

"okay now what do we do??? We are miles away from a civilization and we don't know where the heck we are and on top of that I am exhausted." I said.

"Well we should think so because you kicked but back there, both of you and on top of that youguys ran with us the whole way here. didn't stop once. man are we fast." Mikey said.

"Well I think we all need a rest. So lets just crash here in this field." Kristen suggested.

"okay." I said and with that I was on the floor and out.

Mikeys P.O.V.:

Man was she pretty and innocent when she was asleep.

"Mikey, stop starring at my best friend!!!" Kristen said interupting my thoughts and my starring at HER best friend.

"oh umm..." I stammered trying to find the right words.

"Look you have a crush on Payton but she isn't interested... she broke her own heart by breaking up with her ex 2 days ago. he cared about her a lot but he cheated on her. so just back off and let her get a chance to like you. Once she does I'l tell you deal?" Kristen spat out.

"Oooookkkkkaaayyyy... deal." We shook hands. Kristen layed down and went to sleep. Now Ray was watching her and I said cool it.
"SHe ain't lookin for anyone yet so just cool it. Maybe she'll tell me. We have a deal. "

"So I heard. You like Payton. Wow!!!" Ray said.

"oh shut up!!" I said and layed down to go to sleep.

Comments please!!!