Who's She; And What's With Sasuke?

10: Chunin Exams Stage 2: The Forest of Death Pt 3

Recap: Not a lot happened... All 3 got separated; Kaida found a huge snake and made her pet or horse-thing or something like that; Kaida found Sasuke who was in battle with a grass-nin man-lady thing; and Snakey doesn't want to help poor Little Sasuke.

Shall we move on?

The Forest of Death Part 3

Sasuke: "Come on, Kaida, this isn't the time to joke around!!" Sasuke gave me an angry look, which made me a little mad to see.

Kaida: "I'm not! I can't help you if Snakey-" Out of nowhere four senbon flew at me, stabbing my upper right arm in a straight line, with two kunai following, both tied together by one rope. The kunai flew on either side of me, pushing me onto a tree. They wrapped around it and stabbed it back in the front, almost hitting my face. I was stuck.

Sasuke: "Kaida!!" I struggled against the rope. My right arm was paralyzed from the senbon, making it impossible for me to grab the holster on my right thigh.

Kaida: "Just take care of whoever that is!!" I choked out. "I'll be fine!!"

Grass-nin Man-Lady: "Don't worry, we're not here for the scroll, Sasuke. And we wouldn't dare kill either of you. Both of you contain strength.. And power. Why would I want to rid the world of that, hmm?" I wiggled a little, slipping down the tree and rope. My upper waist was still tied, so I couldn't do anything about it at the moment. Seeing as the rope was loose, though not loose enough for me to squeeze my chest under, I put my right foot flat on the tree. Pushing off as hard as I could, I flipped over, my body slipping out of the rope.

My feet were both on the side of the tree; I was crouched down, my right arm still unmovable and my left holding three shuriken.

Grass-nin Man-Lady: "Smart move, but you really didn't need to do that, sweetie. I wasn't planning on keeping you there." I huffed and jumped off the tree, sliding onto the ground but running right as I noticed I was on it. I threw my shuriken and got out a kunai. I aimed the kunai high, but when I was even close to hitting the Grass-nin, he/she smirked, and something hit me, slamming me into a tree behind me and making me pass out.

[However Many Minutes Later]

I woke up to a terrifying scream, one that must have echoed even outside of the forest. It was only when I felt the excruciating pain in the back of my neck that I realized the shriek was ripping through my own throat. My left hand quickly grasped the back of my neck, trying to ease the pain that was burning inside it. A minute later, I stopped screaming.

I was on my knees and right hand, panting and coughing, choking on my blood. My eyes were squeezed shut from the pain that was coursing through my nervous system. A moment after I stopped coughing up blood, I heard another scream. It was from a familiar voice but my mind drew a blank when I tried to figure who it was.

Then it struck me.

Kaida: "Sasuke!!!" I opened my eyes and stood up immediately. Ignoring the haze that clouded my eyes from getting up so fast, I looked around. That's when I noticed Sasuke, on his knees, his left hand on his neck, his right arm draped around his stomach. I rushed up to him, sliding on my knees when I got close enough. I wrapped my arms around him, seeing as he wasn't moving. "Sasuke, what's going on?" He yelled out again, beginning to shake. The back of my neck pulsed completely, making me groan out from pain. I shut my eyes again, waiting for it to go away.

Sasuke was trembling, but not crying. He was breathing heavily, rocking back and forth. I sat back, on my knees and shins. I put my hands on his shoulder and hand, trying to look into his eyes.

Kaida: "You feel it, too?" He gritted his teeth, but managed to choke out a mustered 'uh huh' and nod. "It's okay.. We'll be fine. I promise." He coughed again, shutting his eyes. I coughed, muttering some even I didn't understand. He yelled out again, and collapsed, falling into my lap. "Sasuke!!" I turned him over so I could see his face, which looked a lot more serene than when he was conscious. "I promise.. I won't let you get hurt again."

I hope.
♠ ♠ ♠
my phone is being a bitch D:

did you like it?
I decided that now on I'll separate it better, and add a little more adjectives onto how someone says something. I'm just too lazy to ALWAYS put 'he said, she said, he uttered, she squealed, whatever'
M'kay?
thanks for reading.
comment and subscribe?
you know you want to ! x3