If We Discover Why The Love Hurts We'll Never Want To Leave.

Part Two.

[Kaiden's POV]

It's been a week since my dearest father assigned that dreadful project. He's been pushing my buttons to invite Sage over so we can get started even though we have the entire semester to get it done. He says I should go ahead and get it over with. I've been thinking about not doing it. I can take being grounded forever. The bell rang to end the day. I put my stuff away staying seated cause dad was taking me home today.

"Sage could I speak to you for a moment?"

I glared at dad suspicious. Sage nodded following him outside. He closed the door. I tapped my fingers eagerly on the desk.

What is he up too?

[Sage's POV]

"So what's up?" I asked

"Since Kaiden has to much pride to ask you over I decided to take it upon myself to ask you. I know both of you despise each other but it's better to get this over with." he replied.

"Fine. Just so you know I don't hate him."

And with that I walked back into the room. I smiled sweetly at Kaiden.

"Looks like I'm coming home with you to do the project."

"What?!" he screamed jumping out of his desk.

I walked to my desk gathering my things.

"Ready?" Mr. Anson asked both of us.

I nodded. I made my way towards the door only to notice Kaiden standing in the same spot with the same childish expression on his face. I rolled my eyes going over to him.

"Are you coming?"

"I refuse to get in a car with you!" he mumbled.

"Mr.Anson?"

"Yes?" he answered peeking his head through the door.

"I think Kaiden and I will walk."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. The weather outside is perfect for walking today."

"Okay well I need to lock up."

I gave him a little shove making him walk. His expression was angry.

"You said you didn't want to get in a car with me." I explained as we walked out of the school

"Your right I'd rather be outside so I can stand as far away from you as possible."

"Whatever you say babe."

"Ah, don't call me babe. Stupid..herb."

"What?" I asked laughing.

"Yes, you heard me at least I wasn't named after a herb!"

"I'd rather be named after a herb then a Mortal Kombat character!" I screamed back at him.

He gasped.

"How'd you know that?"

"I just do!" I said walking up his drive way.

He pushed passed me opening the door. I followed him inside closing it behind me.

"Dad!"

"What is it?" he asked

I followed Kaiden into the kitchen and sat down at the table.

"Did you tell him I was named after a Mortal Kombat character?"

"No, why does he know?" he asked laughing.

"Yes, some how."

"Lots of people like Mortal Kombat kiddo."

"Personally I like your name." I said.

He looked at me with a confused expression.

"Sure you do. It's not my fault my real parents were drinking happy juice when they named me."

He reached into the cabinet pulling out a cup and poured himself some coffee.

"You're drinking coffee? It's like 3 in the afternoon."

"So?" he answered taking a gulp.

"He's hooked on caffeine. That's why he's always falling asleep in class." Mr.Anson muttered

"No, I fall asleep cause you're boring dad." he replied

"Why don't you two run along and go work on that project."

"What are we suppose to do?!" he asked

"Today Sage will observe you. Go talk in your room I have to make dinner."

"Fine. Whatever." he said slowly walking to his bedroom.

This is going to be rather difficult...
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh. I don't like this one. >.<