An Otherwordly Necklace of Mystical Entities

Death and war is a terrible sight. The war between the countries of Japan and Germany, a war to claim powerful riches beyond human power, suddenly turns into massive chaos. When the Germans unexpectedly ambush the country of Japan; and also the little city of Kawasaka. The Germans invade every single home and slaughter and kill every person in sight.

Jennifer Kyotami was too young to witness any of it; the death of her mother and her father, all her friends, and all the people she grew up with. Now she was to die next, but in a twist of fates, something happened in that instant that changed her life forever. And it all had to do with the strange blue-sapphire necklace she had found…

^^ I really didn’t know how to descript any further, but read the story and find out what happens (obviously).
Jennifer Kyotami
Queen Athene
Sabra
Brenden
Nicole
Sophia
Saku
  1. Chapter 1
    Introduction of characters (I guess)
  2. Chapter 2
    The Germans invade and an all out war begins, and there are no survivors... (GRAPHIC)
  3. Chapter 3
    Jennifer awakens to a horrible sight.
  4. Chapter 4
    The rest of the sky was a deep violet-blue; the blue was exactly the same color that of the blue necklace I found. Then all of a sudden it dawned on me...
  5. Chapter 5
    Time to go and meet the queen.
  6. Chapter 6
    The man’s gray skeletal wings hover over Jennifer’s sleeping form, almost in an embrace.
  7. Chapter 7
    Jennifer meets the other sisters, learns more about their world, and meets Brenden??
  8. Chapter 8
    A long, exhausting, and pitiful day...but Brenden cheers me up a bit.
  9. Chapter 9
    Jennifer learns the prophecy, and decides to leave for the safety of everyone...
  10. Chapter 10
    And so...I run away from this place...