Status: New Update this week.

Solace

chapter two

“Shit on me for a quarter. Spit on me for a dollar. Kick me in the nut sacks for 50 cents. I’ll kick you in the nut sacks for 50 cents.”
Toni covered her hand with her face laughing at Binki’s attempt to get money.
“Fuck, we’re never going to get beer.” He huffed.
“No shit.” Toni replied. Binki just waved her off and proceeded on his doing.
She watched as Binki pulled his tartan pants out of his butt, then shoving his fingers up his nose.
“Yuck,” he inspected the booger on his finger and began to wipe it on Waverly’s shoulder. “There.”
This made Toni laugh even more.
“Why’d you do that?” Waverly smiled and pulled her sleeve to catch a glimpse of it.
“Ah, it’s a big one to.” She chuckled picking it off herself.
“Spare change sir, I swear I won’t waste it on food.”

Toni sat down on the cart beside the drug store and began rubbing her temples. Apparently, the aspirin she took earlier didn’t help much. I need a drink before I go insane, she thought. It was the only way she could make it through the day.
She looked to her left and it was like she had seen her savior.
It was eyeball. He was skipping towards her with a six pack in his hands.
“Daddy’s got a treat for you,”
he sang shaking his head making his long Mohawk sway side to side.
“I came right on time, didn’t I?”
“Ahh, it’s my best buddy.” Binki yelled heading straight for the beer.

“Yeah just take it man.” Eyeball watched as Binki chugged the whole can down.

“Hey eyeball. You look lovely today.”
Waverly wrapped her arm around his shoulder giving him a cheesy smile.
“Just take the damn beer already.”
Eyeball flicked her hand off of his shoulder and fell onto the hard surface.
“What are you doing out so early?” Toni asked opening the can in her hand.
“You’re usually some were passed out.”

“Ha, yeah, well I’ve been up all night gluing shit.”
“And then you glued your balls together, hah!”
Binki started cracking up at his own comment while the others ignored him.
“I was actually gluing papers together for my band. We got some gigs out of town.”

“Where? In San Diego?” Waverly questioned,
“Fuck no. I’m not going back there. Stupid ice cream place…” Eyeball mumbled under his breathe,
“We’re going to Washington and Dirty Jersey.”

“What a bitch. Now where am I going to get free beer from?” binki started whining like a 5 year old.
“Yeah man you should start working on your pan handling skills.”
Waverly pushed Binki by the head.

“Suck a dick!” and Waverly just simply stuck her tongue out at him.

“Do you guys want to come with us?”

“Hell No!” Binki and Waverly yelled in unison.
Neither of them could ever leave Redondo Beach. This was there home. No where else would ever be as good. Beside that, they were too afraid to leave. It is bad enough that they were hardly accepted here. But they knew anywhere else wouldn’t be better.

“I’ll go.” Said Toni.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments Please!
Don't you see me begging.
I'm going to cry >_<