Status: New Update this week.

Solace

chapter three

“Ahh, It’s fucking skin heads.”

They had spent four days in Washington. After two days of driving, they were in New Jersey. Eye ball’s band, Resistance, found an abandoned church building just on Godeffroy Street. Since the success of their last show, this one was guaranteed to turn out great.
Luckily, one of the band mate’s grandmother lived out there, so they had somewhere to crash. This would probably be one of the best places they slept. Card boards and alleys aren’t so homey. But the main thing Toni was worried about was taking a shower. It’s been almost a week now, and the smell wasn’t getting any better. After getting settled in,
They all decided to explore the hazardous city. What a mistake.

“Did they see us?” Toni asked.
“I don’t know,” Whispered Eyeball, “If they do come over here, I’m going to beat the shit out of em’.”
If there was one population that could be distinct, it should be skin heads. At least that’s what they all thought. They have been taking a whole bunch of crap from those mobs. The skin heads would walk around looking for a group of kids (punks) to jump. There were even problems with the skin heads against racial prejudice. Basically, these guys were trouble.

“Man, it’s like six of them and three of us.” One of the other band members replied panicking.

“Where the fuck you pussies think you’re going?” a guy with a deep voice yelled.

Toni could hear them getting closer. They all began to speed up their steps away from the mob.

“Hey, did you hear me Bitches!” another voice yelled from behind them.

Toni had two choices. One was to turn around and beat the shit out of them. The other was to run. Choice one would lead to her death, and she did not feel like dying.

“I’m running.”

She began sprinting forward. She could hear the mob as they began yelling and chasing after her. Her feet kept pounding the ground. She was not looking back, just running for her life. Realizing they hadn’t lost her yet, she jumped multiple fences of people’s backyards. At the time, it felt like it would last forever. They were still near so she stopped on the side of a brick wall at the top of a pair of stairs. She ducked and waited for them to pass.

“Can you turn the damn heat down, I’m hot.”
Toni snapped her head around to see where the noise was coming from. A man had come out the door at the bottom of the stairs. He was about to light the cigarette in his mouth but stopped when he saw the Toni staring back at him.
“What in th-,”
Toni ran down the steps and covered her hand over his mouth before he could say anything else.

“Where did she go!” A voice from above them said.

Toni waited until their foot steps faded out and let her hand loose from his mouth.
The guy just stared at her like she had a big mole her face. He had no idea what to say.

“What?” Toni said snootily. They way he was staring mad her want to punch him.
He just shook his head confusingly.
“Nothing, you don’t have to yell.”

“I’m not yelling, I’m just pissed off.”

“Shouldn’t I be the one pissed? You are at my door and you dropped my cigarette.”

“And…I almost got my ass kicked.”

“And…,” the guy shrugged.

“I’m out of here.”
Then it rain. The weather was definitely working with her today. Toni did not know where she was at and wanted to leave. Fuck it, she thought. But where was she going?
Toni just stared at the rain squinting her nose.

“Are you lost?” They guy asked.
“Psh, no….yeah.” She admitted in defeat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fo'sho
Comments?