Status: New Update this week.

Solace

chapter seven

Gerard became bored with watching Toni skateboarding around, so they decided to talk. Well Gerard was doing most of the talking. He was actually doing all the talking. Toni just sat Indian style on her skateboard, head propped in her hands, paying no mind to his chatter. ‘This guy is fucking weird. I bet he knows I’m listening. He probably talks to himself on a daily bases. What a psycho.’ She thought. Her eyes went back to Gerard, who was lying on the concrete, holding her shirt on his bloody nose.

“I mean his like fucking sucked. He had a nice wife, a nice life, nice home and all that crap. Then she just dies out of no where. And her husband fights against these dudes. And you know what happens? He becomes Swamp man, living in fucking swamp shit like in the sewer. Then this swamp dude falls for the villain’s sister or whatever and he thinks he can hide it. What the-,”

“Dude, shut up. I don’t care about the swamp shit.” Toni blurted.

Gerard raised his eyebrows in consideration. “Yeah, you’re right. But I do. I really feel sorry for the poor guy.”

Toni just shook her head knowing she would never get the guy to shut up.

“Let’s talk about something else,” She said stretching her legs out, “or better yet, lets do something else. My legs are cramping.”

“Like what? My options are pretty limited as you can see.” He smiled point at his nose.

“Well, how about I skate and you lay there.”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, you can’t just leave me here. You disabled me okay. You deserve to sit here and keep me company.” Before Gerard could sit up all the way, Toni was further down the parking lot with her friends.
In the matter of 2 minutes Toni was back standing over Gerard’s body.

“Okay so maybe I wasn’t up for skating after all. Eyeball wants to go further out. So you going to take me home.”

Gerard sat up once again removing the shirt from his nose to see if he was still bleeding.
“Here.” Gerard wasn’t bleeding anymore so he handed her shirt back.

“What the fuck man.”
Toni smiled at him wondering why he was handing her a bloody shirt. This gave her more reasons to think he was a weirdo. She grabbed the shirt and threw behind her.

“Is there blood on my nose.” He titled his head up to give her a better look.

“No man, come on, let’s go.” She reached her arm out to help him up.
“You didn’t even look.” He complained while grabbing her forearm.
♠ ♠ ♠
this was kind of pointless.
they took out the music player so this must have been
really boring for you guys.
The next one will be a good one.
An important one.

comment.
subscribe.