Sequel: Tequila Shots

Sunsets in Silhoutte Dreams.

sleep is for the weak.

Alex's Point of View
I wasn't sure what she was going to tell me. Whatever it was I was all ears. I was falling for this girl. Way too fast.
That wasn't good for me.
In my seventeen years, I have had my heart broken more than I could count, and the sole reason has been because I am way too clingy.
"I'm listening." I reassured her.
She fiddled with her hands in her lap.
"Alex, I like you. More than a friend now. I know it sounds silly because we've only really known eachother for a couple of days, but you make me happy. And you're an amazing person." her words came out all at once, leaving me shocked.
But I didn't have the time to be shocked, I had to tell her how I felt too.
"Emily, I really like you too. Way more than a friend."
She looked up from her lap. Her face had reddened and there was a smile on her face.
"Really?" she asked.
"Yeah. Everything about you makes me happy."
She blushed a little more. She was cute when she blushed.
"Are you sure? Because if this is some cruel prank that Brian asked you to pull, then I won't talk to you for the rest of your life." she said seriously.
I grabbed her hand out of her lap and wrapped mine around it.
"I'm sure."
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks to the people who are reading :)
posting another chapter in like 2 seconds.
comment/subscribe.