Sequel: Tequila Shots

Sunsets in Silhoutte Dreams.

what's not to adore...

Emily's Point of View
Everyone was gathered around the counter. Brian looked up at us as we entered.
"Guys, we need to talk to you about something." he stated.
Busted.
He must have followed us back.
"Mom called," he started. That relieved me. He still didn't know. "And she told me to check the mailbox. She said she sent us money for vacation. Which, if you haven't noticed, school ends in a week." he picked up a small envelope and tossed it at me. "She said we earned it, because we've been so good without supervison."
I nodded.
"There's enough money in there for a two weeks vacation; gas, hotels, food, anything," he continued, "And since we all basically live here, I think we all have a say in what we do with it. Either we spend it on random things, or we actually go on a vacation."
The atmosphere turned excited.
Selena and I were now hugging and jumping in the middle of the kitchen, screaming.
"So, I'll take it you want to go on vacation." Brian smiled.
"Hell, yes!" Selena smiled.
The room erupted into laughter.
"Where should we go though?" Mark asked.
Brian glanced around the room, looking for suggestions.
"Brian, remember when we were 7 and mom and dad took us to Outer Banks?" I asked.
He nodded.
"They have beach houses that you can rent without much of a notice." I added.
"Everyone okay with Outer Banks?" he asked.
Everyone nodded.
"Okay then. Ladies and Gents, we're going on vacation!" Brian shouted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so this is definitely the last one for tonight.
Seriously, guys, the comments and everything mean a lot.
Keep doing it?
I'll post more tomorrow.