Sequel: Tequila Shots

Sunsets in Silhoutte Dreams.

manage me, i'm a mess.

Selena was the first one to get dropped off. She's been my bestfriend since 4th grade. There for me through everything, just the way it should be. I hugged her goodbye over the console and told her I'd see her at school tomorrow.
Mark was next. I met him through my brother. We clicked instantly. His sensitve side let me get closer to him and we were like family now.
He bid my brother and Alex a goodbye and then shut the door to the backseat. He opened up the passenger door and looked at me. I raised my eyebrows.
"Just so you know, I wasn't the one who threw the whipped cream." he cracked a smirk, "it was brian."
He shut the door, snickering and ran to the door.
"What a fucking fairy." brian muttered, causing alex and I to laugh.
Brian and I have always been close. He's 17 and I'm 16. When we first moved to Lutherville with our parents, we stayed extra close to get us through High School. Our parents were never home. Their jobs required them to travel 9 months out of a year.
I pulled in my driveway and glanced in the mirror. Brian and Alex were out. I threw a pen at Brian.
"Ouch...shit. Damnit Emily. Shit, why are we home." he looked at me confused.
"Let me explain, Bribo. We live here. We. Sleep. Here."
He threw the pen back at me. I ducked.
"Alex isn't staying here tonight."
Wooops.
Alex arose and glanced around.
"I'll take him home." I offered, "it's my fuck-up. You go get some sleep."
Brian glanced at Alex, who nodded, and got into the front seat.
Alex was the one who I was most uncomfortable around, mostly because I barely knew him and I was attracted to him. He moved here two months ago. My brother and him were like brothers. He was around most of the time. He seemed to ignore my presence, so I tried my best to ignore his. Though words are easier to speak, than be acted on.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have a couple written, so I decided to post a few today.