Sequel: Tequila Shots

Sunsets in Silhoutte Dreams.

...and listen closely.

Emily's Point of View
I stumbled through the unfamiliar yard alone. My hand was pressed to my forehead to keep focus. Tears rolled down my face, occasionally obscuring my vision.
I needed to get to the beach house, as far away from this party as humanly possible. My heart throbbed in my chest, everytime I remembered what happened earlier, what I saw.
Alex's face latched onto a short, dirty-blonde girl. His lips on hers. Her hands groping him from all over.
I got to the curb, where Mark was sitting, talking to another girl.
He gasped when he saw me and threw his arms around me.
"Emily! What's wrong?"
I began sobbing in his chest. I felt like I couldn't function. Like I couldn't talk. Nothing was working.
"You need to tell me what's wrong." he said, aggravation in his voice.
After sobbing for another minute or so he set me down on the curb.
"I need to get Brian." he muttered under his breath.
My body went limp. My head fell into the grass.
The girl put her hand on my forehead. The coolness felt good. Someone lifted my head into their lap and began stroking my hair.
"Shhh." they muttered. I must've been pretty loud.
I looked up.
Brian.
"What's wrong, Emily?" he cooed.
"Alex." I choked out.
His face hardened, already knowing what hppened. He started to get up, but I stopped him.
"I just want to go back to the beach house." I muttered.
He nodded and picked me up.
"I can walk." I reassured him.
He put me down and held my hand to the car.
"I'm sorry I'm such a drama queen."
"You're not being a drama queen. You just had your heart broken." he said.
My heart? Broken? Had it ever happened before? I don't think so.
How could he do that to me. Our relationship had been perfect - or so I thought. He ruined me with one swift movement.
Were we still together? Could I ever forgive him?
I didn't know any answers to any of the questions that popped into my head. But I did know one thing - Alex Gaskarth broke my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subscribe.
I'm posting more soon, I just don't know if I'll have the chance to tonight.