Sequel: Tequila Shots

Sunsets in Silhoutte Dreams.

we like her, and we like her too.

Alex's Point of View
I let my knuckles rap on the door again, for at least the thousanth time this week. Selena answered. This was the routine. I'd come, Selena would answer, and would explain to me that Emily didn't need me.
She sighed, "Like I didn't see that one." she ran her hand through her hair, "Look. Alex, she doesn't want to talk to you."
"But I need to talk to her." I said through my teeth.
"Alex, why don't you just give up? You aren't worth her time anymore."
I pushed past her and walked up the stairs to Emily's room. I would've knocked but the door was open. Emily was planted on her bed flipping through a magazine. I smiled at her.
"Alex." she said, barely even above a whisper.
"Emily, just let me explain." I started.
"Alex! She doesn't want to hear your explanation! She's heard it and it's not good enough!" Selena's voice boomed through the room.
"Can I talk to you alone?" I asked.
She looked at Selena and then at me. She nodded slowly and walked out of the room. I followed her out to her front porch. She turned around and faced me.
"Alex, I've heard it. I've heard it from you, from Mark, and from Brian."
"But Emily," I cupped both of my hands around her face, "I love you. I miss you. I want you and I need you. I'm sorry for what happened. I feel terrible too. I didn't even like her. I didn't even want to kiss her. The only person I want to kiss is you."
A tear fell down her cheek. I pressed my lips to hers. But soon after she pulled away.
"I'm sorry, Alex." she sobbed, "I can't." she turned and ran inside. My heart sank. I really did fall too hard for girls. But this girl wasn't just a girl, she was different. I love her.
With nothing else to do, I walked away. Away from my love, away from my best friend, away from Emily.
♠ ♠ ♠
last chapter.
I'm making a sequel called 'Tequila Shots'.
I'll probably start posting chapters from it today.
I dunno.
comment.