Sequel: Tequila Shots

Sunsets in Silhoutte Dreams.

blame it on the alcohol.

"Sorry I didn't tell you that I was going home tonight. I guess I should've said something." he said as we were pulling out of the driveway.
"It's okay. I kind of feel like driving anyway....one question though, where, in god's name, do you live?"
He smirked.
"You know where Timonium mall is?"
I nodded.
"So you know where the bowling alley there is?"
I nodded.
"Behind there."
"Got it."
I had a 25 minute drive ahead of me, with a stranger.
"Wow." he said, lowly.
"Yeah?"
"I just realized how awkward this is going to be." he chuckled.
"Well, I have an idea. Let's actually try to attempt to get to know eachother." I suggested.
"Good. I've been trying to figure you out for awhile now."
"Figure me out?"
"Yeah. I mean, everyone else around here is so easy. So predictable. But you, you're different."
"Well, then, Gaskarth. Ask away."
He laughed.
"Well....there has been a couple of things I've been dying to know. For instance, is that an act?" he inquired.
"Is what an act?"
"The whole carefree, sarcastic, laid-back thing. Is that really how you are?"
This kid was good.
"Uhh, not really. I mean, on the outside, yeah. But on the inside, I'm a basket-case."
He chuckled.
"That's what I thought."
I hid my smile.
"Time to put you on the hot seat."
"Go for it." he smiled confidently.
"Why do you ignore me? You pretend like I'm not here...you act like you're afraid of me or something."
His smile dropped and he sighed.
"It's not that. I'm not afraid of you...it's just when I moved here, everyone seemed to get along with you. Which is completely understandable because you're cool as hell. Everyone goes to you for everything and I just didn't wanna be some annoying kid trying to be your friend...and -"
"Alex, you're crazy," I interrupted him, "look, let's make an oath right now that we'll get to know eachother better."
He nodded.
"And we can be B-F-F's?!" he said in a gay voice.
"Yes, Lexy." I smiled.