Status: hiatus: its been over a year since my last update. im sorry. ill willingly take up offers for a new author for this story!

What Do The Dead Wear?

A Memorable Day Part Two

Frank skipped to the wooden bench he had so curiously left a few seconds ago. He sat his butt squarely in the middle, trying to find a comfortable spot. He clutched onto his cheap stuffed penguin as he sat and waited ever so patiently for Ray.

"Hey, someone got a cheap prize." Ray laughed as he suddenly appeared next to the bench Frank was occupying. Frank nuzzled into the soft black fur as he giggled at Ray's words.

Ray sat down next to him, trying to pry the poor animal from his grasp. Frank snapped his teeth at him in an attempt to make him back off. Unfortunately, the only reaction he got out of Ray was a fit of giggles.

"Come on you two immature geeks, lets get some food." Gerard appeared behind them, resting his hands on the back of the bench.

The two boys agreed and picked themselves up off the bench and headed towards the exit. As they walked, the sun beat down on their backs, causing more heat wherever there was black clothing.

Frank clutched onto his penguin tighter and tighter, treating it as if it were just a small baby. Though, if it really was a human baby, he would have smothered it to death. Ray and Gerard on the other hand, started up a compelling conversation about Iron Maiden, debating which song was clearly the best.

--

"I don't feel like eating out." Ray groaned from the passenger seat.

The three of them were crammed into Gerard's small little Chevrolet: Frank in the backseat, Ray in the passenger's and Gerard was behind the wheel.

After they left the fair grounds, the three of them decided on finding a place to grab a bite.

"What do you want to do then?" Gerard asked, keeping his full attention on the on stretching highway.

"Let's rent movies!" Frank suddenly pipped up as they passed a Blockbuster.