Love and Broken Hearts

All I Want For Christmas Is You

New Kids = New Excitement

Nathan
7th Grade.
He was the new kid, meaning he brought excitement to our boring small-town school. He had good looks...Why shouldn't I fall for him?
Before I had even heard Nathan's voice, I was sure we were soul mates. I liked the way he gelled his hair-I thought he was the coolest.
Then I started to daydream about him...the possibilities for our future. Us, together forever. Going to the park, the movies--in my mind, anything was possible.
But I knew dreams were dreams. I knew he would only like the pretty, popular, skinny girls. I was an outcast, and who likes outcasts?
Christmastime. I figured that this was my chance to make him like me...but I couldn't think of anything. I decided on something simple--a card. That night, I went home and made it. I had cut it in the shape of a present, and it said:
Nathan,
All I want for Christmas is You.
Love,
Your Secret Admirer
Soon, the whole school had heard about it, and they even had girls write down Nathan's name to figure out who it was.
Later, Kyle confirmed it was me by looking at my handwriting during Language Arts. He told Nathan, but Nathan didn't say anything.
I laid low for months.
Then, before a school dance, I seen Callie and Nathan getting very close. Along with the stress of school, family, and friendship problems, I spun into depression and took a pair of scissors to my arm, marking my pain for the rest of my life.
Soon after that, I realized he wasn't worth it. I forgot him and moved on. I deserved better.
Soon after that, I realized that tattletales were hot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit goes to My Chemical Romance for that amazing remix!
Don't forget to comment!
<3