Love and Broken Hearts

They Said Hell's Not Hot

I never truly seen him.
And suddenly I couldn't take my eyes off of him

Kyle.
7th Grade.
It all started out to make his crazy ex-girlfriend MacKenzie jealous. Kaitlyn and Brandi tried to convince me to ask Kyle out, but I didn't really like him, and I didn't want a relationship based on lies.
So my friend Libby asked him out, and I was happy for her. She would bring Kyle to our lunch table, and Kyle and I would talk. Then, one day while were talking, I looked up, and my stomach became full of butterflies. I thought he was amazing, he was the only 'emo' boy in our school, and I thought that we would be perfect for each other. My heart squeezed every time I seen him, knowing I had passed him up. But I put on a smile, and acted happy for them. I didn't want to ruin someone's relationship.
So when I heard he'd broken up with Libby, I took a chance and asked him out. He said yes. People started blaming me for them breaking up, but I waited my turn and played it fair. People tried to sabotage our relationship by telling Kyle that I didn't like him, or telling me that Kyle was going to break up with me.
My friends pushed me to hold Kyle's hand, so I did. At that very moment, an evil teacher rounded the corner and seen us. She said that she was sending a note home to our parents and informing the principal. I had no idea that holding hands was against the rules. I had seen people doing much worse.
But after a week of happiness and hugs, he broke up with me, telling people I was 'too boring.' I had worried so much about saying the wrong thing that I hadn't said anything at all.
The next day, all my friends dumped me, too. And my best friend started going out with Kyle. It was devastating, but I deserved it for calling them annoying.
But after a few weeks, my friend Brandi told me that he liked me, so I asked him out. Again he said yes, and after a day he broke up with me because of 'problems at home.'
And it took less than 10 seconds to get over him.
But I never guessed I'd notice his friend...
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit goes to Marilyn Manson.
Comments?
Please?
<3