Dejected

o1

A girl sits with her hair drawn over her face. Shes writing, fast. It draws you in, completely absorbed in the moment...her moment.

"You never really think about relationships when you're in one, but the moment you aren't, every couple holding hands makes you dream of being in love again.

I'm sitting in the underground, shamelessly staring at each cute couple. It's like a stab in the chest, remembering you were once a part of that magic.

I'm 19 years old, and my dream is to get married.
Of course, not now. I've been single for two weeks now. That promise has been ripped from me. I dont want to be a bitter person, but I guess that when you trust somebody, it puts everything into a perspective that you never wanted to in vision.

Sitting, waiting for a friend.
Wondering what if...

Every couple makes me happy. Love is such a beautiful emotion.
To love is to be happy forever. To forgive, to be whole. To accept the other persons faults, to help them grow as people, to look at them and know that they might not be perfect on paper, but when you hold their hand, or kiss their lips, or simply just lay with them, its the most perfect you will ever want."

The girl draws another smoke-filled breath, the cigarette barely touching her lips. She frowns, and slowly rips the paper. The sweet and touching words are replaced with an angry sentiment:

"I fucking hate you."

She walks off, and you feel sorry for being the one to break her heart.