Forgotten Faces

Stop!

I had no idea where Justin took me. He covered my eyes with a blindfold as fast as he could. He made sure to get me out of the school as quickly as he could his legs to move.

He practically threw me into the trunk of his car. I didn't know how his car looked like, but I could feel the spare tire in the trunk poking at my back.

He managed to tie my hands up, and I couldn't undo the knots he made.

I was in a state of panic. I wanted nothing more than to not be here. I would've done anything to not be here. This was a nightmare slowly becoming true, and I could do nothing to stop it.

I could feel my stomach slowly twisting. I felt so bad. I swore I was going to puke. I wanted to puke. Maybe he would get mad at me, so he would throw me aside even for a moment or two.

I felt the car halt to a stop, and I held in my breath.

I began to wonder about what he was going to do to me. He had such a large amount of things he liked to do to me. He loved to experiment. The look on his face wasn't only terrifying but haunting.

It wasn't something you could erase in any amount of time.

I heard him tapping everywhere around on his car's metal, and I knew it was to cause panic. It was working.

I felt my hands shaking from behind my back. I held my breath in. I could feel the tears threatening to come out of my eyes. My heart was pounding against my chest, and it was hard just to stay there in that moment.

I wanted to go and leave, not even physically but emotionally and mentally. I just wanted to be gone.

Just the memories that were flooding back were enough for me to start screaming at the top of my lungs. I didn't want anything that happened to happen ever again. I wanted to be away, far away.

I felt a tear go down. Soon enough, more tears were soon to follow. My throat felt like it was clogged up, and I couldn't breath. My chest felt heavy.

"I don't wanna be here," I whispered so softly I didn't think I said it.

I finally heard the trunk being opened. I could see bits of light through the blindfold.

The light didn't comfort me. I would've preferred the darkness. Then I would've known that he wasn't there. I would've loved to be forever locked in that car trunk to die a slow and painful death by starvation.

"Who wants to play a game?" he asked.

I began to shake my head furiously. I couldn't make myself do anything more than that.

It was like I was screaming out, "No!" He knew what I was feeling. He knew, yet he didn't want to stop.

"Well, thank you, Adriana for volunteering. You look like tons of fun," he said laughing.

I bit down on my lip, trying to stop myself from thinking about anything but that pain. I began to go through my regular check list.

1. Cause pain to make yourself think of something else.

2. Don't ever talk back, even when asked a question.

3. Don't fight back ever.

4. Pray for someone to save you.

5. Don't you ever get your hopes up. No one ever comes.


"Well Adriana, since you were so happy about this, I think we should start as soon as possible." Justin whispered.

I felt him grab me up, slinging me over his shoulder. His grip was tight on me, and I could feel him almost shaking with excitement. It disgusted me.

I bit down on my lip more, hoping it would do something. It didn't.

That's when I started to freak out. I couldn't hurt myself in any other way right now. I needed some way to get out of this mind set. I didn't want to be afraid. I wanted a way out! I needed a way out!

I quickly went through my thoughts, looking for something that captured my attention. I hoping for something that would bring me into a deep thought.

The only thing that kept coming back up was Matt. He was the only thing that seemed to be on my mind that was worth while right now.

I quickly went through everything that was happening throughout this whole time I met Matt.

There was the time I got hit in the face, during gym class. He came to take me to the nurse's office, where we decided to get a little too close. Then he fell asleep.

I remembered how he looked. His gorgeous hazel eyes were surrounded by eyeliner, which only made them look even more beautiful. His black hair would be sprawled all over the place.

He would be wearing black jeans that fit him just right. His shirt would be a white button-up shirt. He'd have some black sneakers on that just completed his look he had going on, the classic bad boy look.

I felt Justin throw me on the ground.

I groaned as I felt him kick my stomach. He chuckled, and I heard his footsteps moving away from me.

His lip ring would be glistening in the light, causing me to stare at it so intently. It would just look so right on his lip. It would tease me, knowing how much I wanted to touch, to feel it. I wanted to know how cool it would feel against my own skin.

He even noticed what was underneath my shirt. He saw what was the outcome of Justin's little "games". He questioned me on them, and I didn't even bother to think about how to answer his question.

I could hear Justin grabbing different things. I could hear everything just hitting other objects else. It sounded like something was scrapping now.

My heart began racing faster and faster. I knew he wouldn't want to waste his time in just gathering things.

I began to wonder what would've happened, if I did tell Matt. Would he be able to stop this from happening? Would he be a sanctuary I could go to? Could I be safe with him? Could I be safe with anyone?

Or was I doomed to be like this forever?

"Well, I'm ready, Adriana. Are you?"

I remembered how he just dragged me out of school, so he could have his burger and fries. I remembered how he didn't like onions on his burger, and how adorable he looked, when he ate.

Matt was always so calm with me. He would ask me something, but he would actually give me a reason why he wanted it answered. And it was never the stupid reason. It was never, "We just want to help you."

No, he was straight forward. He asked me a certain question, wanting a certain answer. He was actually trustworthy. Or at least I was beginning to think so.

And then something terrible had happened. Somehow in this twisted world, Matt and Justin were friends. They seemed like they were good friends.

I felt myself being picked up. I was thrown on something that was actually quite softly.

I felt myself shake. It was a bed.

"Stop, Justin! I love you! Stop it," I screamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? :D